A boy with a broken heart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Listening to the birds outside my opened sliding door. I smile, as I feel the comfort in the air. He is so good to us.

After church, I going to see lion king with my close sister friend, Deanna, and her babies. I am so excited.

She is such a blessing. Her huge heart for the Lord and her gift for service inspires mine. Her kids were two of her foster children that she ended up adopting. Her son, Jj, just recently had his10th bday.

Last week at lunch, we talked about transformers and spiderman. I call him spidey and he loves it. He and me wrestle all the time. He seems to be like any normal boy.

He seems strong and healthy, but He is not. He has had three open heart surgeries and one transplant. Though it was a success, it has been close to 7 years and the doctors say that soon he will need another.

He is eligible for make a wish. His love for the word at his young age is incredible. Truly, it is something to see how though his physical heart is oh so weak, yet his heart for God is not, sniff sniff.

Anyway, I get to go sit with Deanna as we worship God together, and then after spend more time with beautiful Krystal and the little warrior, all whilst watching lion king, YAY!!!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Blessings on you wonderfully planned day my beloved sister! I love you!💖💖💖

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Blessings on you wonderfully planned day my beloved sister! I love you!💖💖💖
oh thank you for your love, dear Sis, and for the blessings. I love you as well. Hugs...❤🙏😘

If your time permits, I'd love to hear about your plans for the day and if you were able to rest.

Oh and will you pray for this precious boy?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Yes! I already am Sister. Yes I have rested finally so deeply that I now have a HA. It will soon pass! I had planned on visiting family but I'm feeling soooooo lazy and not wanting to dress...love my pjs! I have been praying and on here trying to get to know ppl that I had adverse reactions to at first! Charli,I don't see heaven segregated,so I want to believe that there has to be mutual respect,acceptance and understanding while we live here! I will be thinking of your day and wishing you joy and blessings! Love L

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Yay at your rest, maybe even yay'er at pj's. I struggle with prying them off of me, lol, too. Your quest for reconciliation amongst the brethren is so well respected. I see God in your choice to do so.

Btw, barrrrrrooooooooo plans changed on the lion king, we postponed. My friend is too exhausted so we postponed. Whaaaaa, no it is ok. I am so glad she is resting. She gives and does so MUCH. Praise be to our

Thanks for the time and fellowship sis.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I see NO flaws in You only beauty my gentle Sister!💖💖💖
Thank you for your mercy and graciousness. Our flaws help bring us to Him and each other. It is ok, Sis, iron to iron, right? Blessings Love.