A Brand New Revolution in Personal Health!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SigP226

Ready? I'm about to blow your mind!!!!

Did you know that the VAST MAJORITY of both physical and mental health issues are solved by two EXTREMLY simple things?!!! I'm going to give you the solution for FREE!!

(Do I sound like a late night infomerfcial yet?)

In all seriousness though.... I've found that as a society, we are constantly fueling ourselves with absolute garbage. From the foods we eat, to our lazy lifestyles. We sit on our rears and eat garbage. We fill our minds with garbage (Television, news, music, social media, and people that bring us down). We wallow in self pity and make ridiculous excuses for ourselves.

Early this year I felt I was depressed. I'll save you the details. Anxiety and Depression are such trendy words it makes me puke!

I was searching in every direction for any way to feel better. Women, alcohol, even a ridiculous church. Then I found the solution. What harm could it possibly do?

I started living by the 4 "F Bombs". Faith (in Christ and in yourself) Family (not necessarily those you are blood related to), Fitness (Of Body and Mind) and Finance (Making Pain Profitable).

I started by getting up early. (I get up at 3:50 am everyday.... no you really don't need that much sleep). The first thing I do in the morning is MOVE! I get my dog out for a walk, and then I work out. I drink plenty of water (you're dehydrated first thing in the morning). And I drink a clean protein shake. (I've cut out processed sugars). During all of this, I listen to positive podcasts. I listen to things that help set my mind in the right direction to start the day. And I continue to practice these same type of principals throughout the day.

I've cut out television, steaming services, and all the dumb subscrptions I was wasting money on, and I don't miss them.

I've cut out so many people it's almost ridiculous. I went from over 400 contacts in my phone to 11. I don't want to talk with people that complain, that make excuses, that gossip, or that aren't dedicated to getting better. I don't want to talk to the people that only contact me when they want something. I cut out family that I felt was bringing me down.

I also put aside excuses. No one cares about them. The only person in this world that is going to push you is YOU. Motivation lasts for a season, self disicipline lasts for a lifetime.

Cut out the garbage from your lives. Anxiety and Depression have become such catch words that it makes me sick. When you fuel youself with garbage, you're going to get garbage. When you fuel youself with that which is good, you get good results. And you'll be amazed at how much those things fade.

T

TheIndianGirl

Yes, I believe there are ways to reduce anxiety/depression, such as removing/distancing from negative people and getting rid of social media like Facebook, Instagram, etc.

I went from over 400 contacts in my phone to 11. I don't want to talk with people that complain, that make excuses, that gossip, or that aren't dedicated to getting better.
When you cut off people, do you tell them so? This is something I go back and forth, in order to cut them off "for good".

S

SigP226

Yes, I believe there are ways to reduce anxiety/depression, such as removing/distancing from negative people and getting rid of social media like Facebook, Instagram, etc.

When you cut off people, do you tell them so? This is something I go back and forth, in order to cut them off "for good".

It's a good question. Some I did not. Mainly because of the fact that I only heard from them when they wanted something from me. Such as help moving or me to serve in some capacity. I did in regards to family members though. I didn't make it dramatic, I just stopped going to family functions such as holidays, birthdays, etc. When they asked why I quit, I simply told them, "I don't feel our lifestyles and goals for life are aligned, and I would rather spend my time bettering myself." I was sick of the gossip, and the exhalting of those that had always been put on a pedestal.

I feel amazing about my decisions. Living without excuses is freeing.

I should also add that the first things i do during the day, are things I don't want to do. I get them off my checklist and the rest of the day seems great and easy. But you know what? Those "hard" things, aren't really that hard. I simply had to jump the mindset hurdle that was in place.

There's so much power that God has given us in the human mind. Treating it as the temple God intended has been the best decision I've made. Am I perfect? NOPE! Will I ever be? Absolutely not! I'll make a living out of failures. But I will NEVER QUIT!

P

planitsoon

There is also a strong link between mental conditions and heavy metal toxicity :) and I wish it was that easy but heavy metals don't leave the body by just being positive. We need to detox them from the body by either using chelaters that bind to them. DMSA, EDTA, CH77 or using a Nutritional Balancing Program that will replenish the body with lost mineral. (in the periodic table most metals are straight under a mineral and when we get depleted from heavy metals the body will use what's available and since our airways, water and food is full of heavy metals they take their place just like we can use a panty sock if the belt in the car breaks). The body will keep going but of course in a less qualitive state and we just think it's part of life. There are a fair few people out there who suffer for example from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity or ElectroMagnetic Sensitivity/Microwave Illness. These people often hardly have any energy to get through their day and crash half way noon.

Being positive is definitely very important but it's nothing in comparison to what sunlight gives us. It not only sets our circadian rhythm in the morning, when the sun rises via the UV receptor Melanopsin in our skin (dr. Jack Kruse) but sun also builds all our hormones between 6am-10am, including Dopamine (feel good hormone), Hystamine, growth and Melatonin (sleephormones). It also provides two thirds of our energy levels and the reason why we eat often more in winter as we try to compensate for the lack of sun/energy.

I remember when I had my second Hair Mineral Analysis three years ago; they asked me how I had been feeling after the results were in. I answered that I had been very depressed and did have suicidal thoughts. They told me that they expected this after reading the results of my HMA since my body was dumping high levels of nickle, a metal that can cause these things. My Nutritional Balancing Program was definately working :) I know of a woman who tried to comit suicide trice and ended up in a psych ward. They found that she had a whopping 42mG of copper in her system and they detoxed her to 2,5mG and she was perfectly fine after that. It was dr Abram Hoffer who in 1952 cured 88% of his patients who were suffering from depression, psychosis and schizophrenia with a vitamin namely Niacin/B3.

In the end the spiritual comes first in everything. Jesus paid for all our illnesses and appropriating by believing what He provided, will manifest that. Though I have seen a fair few people being instantly healed after laying on hands and commanding sickness to go, I myself still struggling to walk in the supernatural but have found that many other Christians who operate in healing have the same problem of not breaking through because their pain and symptoms "talk". I just finsihed wathcing "The Social Dilemma" and man, was I happy to leave Social Media after that. So good onya for bringing that up!. Cheers. Here is some info on toxic metals if you're interested. https://drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/TOXIC METALS.htm

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
I am 96, I feel I can speak of what works. It isn't living a long time that counts, what counts is living well while you are alive. There are two dimensions in this world to live in, either the world or the spirit. The world keeps preaching and preaching to us with all sorts of media. They use demons and demons are consistent in how they work They try to copy truth, but twist it. They preach love, but they say love is the acceptance of evil. They preach good against bad, the Lord teaches God against Satan. They teach lust, the Lord tells us two become one and families are created.

We even need to let the Lord guide us to our food. The Lord tells us not to add or take away from His word, and that is also true of our food. Man takes the germ out of corn. man throws out the nutrition in the wheat berry and leaves us with a tasteless paste not made for the body's use, man homogenizes food so the fats won't rise and ruins the food, man cages chickens and beef and feeds them different food than God made them for that ruins them for food, I could go on and on.

Aug 20, 2021
I am 96, I feel I can speak of what works. It isn't living a long time that counts, what counts is living well while you are alive. There are two dimensions in this world to live in, either the world or the spirit. The world keeps preaching and preaching to us with all sorts of media. They use demons and demons are consistent in how they work They try to copy truth, but twist it. They preach love, but they say love is the acceptance of evil. They preach good against bad, the Lord teaches God against Satan. They teach lust, the Lord tells us two become one and families are created.

We even need to let the Lord guide us to our food. The Lord tells us not to add or take away from His word, and that is also true of our food. Man takes the germ out of corn. man throws out the nutrition in the wheat berry and leaves us with a tasteless paste not made for the body's use, man homogenizes food so the fats won't rise and ruins the food, man cages chickens and beef and feeds them different food than God made them for that ruins them for food, I could go on and on.
Blik this life is a lie..it's only 2 get u ready 4 the next one..No Blik i'm sure u know this but it is good vs evil..not god agaist satan ...u see the devil works 4 god...he swifts peoples body.Body r turn over to him so we don't lose r soul he was even aloud in the garden.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Blik this life is a lie..it's only 2 get u ready 4 the next one..No Blik i'm sure u know this but it is good vs evil..not god agaist satan ...u see the devil works 4 god...he swifts peoples body.Body r turn over to him so we don't lose r soul he was even aloud in the garden.
I agree that demons are working in the world, and demons are all liars. But we and our earth are created in the image of the Lord, and we pray for "thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven". We can choose to walk in the kingdom, be in the earth but not of the earth. Trying to find foods that man hasn't fooled around with is a part of that.

P

persistent

I agree that demons are working in the world, and demons are all liars. But we and our earth are created in the image of the Lord, and we pray for "thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven". We can choose to walk in the kingdom, be in the earth but not of the earth. Trying to find foods that man hasn't fooled around with is a part of that.
Just what I have been studying. The year 1719 at Mary Le Bow church, possibly Cheapside, London England, presentation to counter the Manichean philosophy being introduced. Not certain, but possibly Manichean philosophy being supported by community of scientists established with Robert Boyle, noted for work on pressure vs volume and density of gases.

Manichean teachings go back to the 3rd century AD and were possibly the principle factor which led to persecution of first, followers of Mani and then Christians, by the Roman Empire. Likely starting in the Eastern Empire. It seems that Manichean philosophy is a close 'counterfeit' of Christian teaching. Mani taught that contrary to Bible teaching as here in Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things>>>>a subtle change was introduced regarding the 'source' of good and evil. This is difficult to comprehend.