A call for help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bellu

Oct 2, 2023
I'm struggling with my faith,to be honest the only reason I believe in God is because I don't know what else to do.

So why did I make this post?
I just want a more experienced Christian I mean someone who KNOWS without a single doubt 100% that God is real to tell me.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
the only reason I believe in God is because I don't know what else to do.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.
God Is Real because 'creation' and Scriptures Reveal Him:

"Thou believest that there is One God; thou doest well:​
the devils also believe, and tremble!" (James 2:19)​

I will pray for you - hope these will be helpful on your journey of 'faith':

Grace, Mercy, Peace And Joy!

Then: Please Be Very Richly Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← PG Rated "Approved" *

Rich Blessings ♫ 😇 ↑

* PG: Perfect God / Parental Guidance

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Gavin... I am going to give you three videos to watch that address many of the issues people may wonder about or even struggle internally over. These videos are great for "seekers," people new to the faith, and seasoned believers because they focus on the fundamentals of Christianity, and many points relative to Scripture, Jesus Christ, and our faith. They are touted as an effective form of evangelism when run by and through the local church, but hopefully you can equally benefit from watching them on your own. I was baptized after going through this course the first time .:D.

There are at least 10 videos total. I hope you watch them. They could benefit you greatly :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

^ Gospel of John is often recommended as a great place to start reading the Bible.
This movie is a word-for-Word portrayal of John's gospel
.:)

Oct 2, 2023
I'm struggling with my faith,to be honest the only reason I believe in God is because I don't know what else to do.

I just want a more experienced Christian I mean someone who KNOWS without a single doubt 100% that God is real to tell me.
(I hope my personal testimony helps to encourage and strengthen you. From personal experience, I tell you that Christ Jesus is 100% reality. He is the Son of God. He is the risen Savior of this world. I know first hand because I was raised in church to believe in God, but I reached where you are presently at the early age of 12. In (Matt. 16:7) Jesus told Peter that he was blessed because God, the Father had reveal to him that Jesus truly is the Messiah, the Christ, because this revelation was not from man, but divine, and all I can tell you is that my revelation that Christ Jesus is truly the Son of God, and a reality, is a "divine" revelation. I was sitting in the front of the church in an Assembly of God church, second pew on the left, from the front. There was a door on each side of the podium, and pulpit with an organ on one side and a piano on the other. I remember thinking to myself, "I've been raised in church all my life to believe in God, but now I need more." (I believe this is the place that you are at now.) I was not tempting God but was needing reassurance, and encouragement when I said to myself, "If I don't have any proof that Christ is real before the end of this service, I may have to be here on Sunday, but my mind will be somewhere else." No sooner had I finished thinking this, the door on the right side of the church opens and a white cloud comes in and covers the front of the sanctuary, separating the pastor preaching and the congregation, and the room went silent. I could see but not hear the preacher, not from the PA system, and not even from the second pew that I sitting in. The cloud opens up, and two pierced hands appear, and then two arms in a white robe, all the way up to the elbows. Then I remembered, what I had just said in my own mind and said, "Okay". The cloud closed up, receded from the way it came in, the door closed, and I could hear the preaching again. (Some people say that this is crazy.) I'm telling all that read this, I make myself out to be no prophet or any person of importance but Luke 16:31 says, "31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. " (And, also, I have seen first hand of the miracles He is able to do. Christ Jesus is risen from the dead. He is the Son of God.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You are a teen which means you are not only young but also most likely fairly naive in terms
of the ways of the world and how hard people will try to knock you down and out and especially
employ all manner of ways and means to destroy your faith if they can. In your own strength you
are powerless to overcome without the help of the Holy Spirit of God. I pray you get down on your
knees and ask Him to reveal Himself to you in ways you can understand and accept, for nobody
else can answer this question for you as asked by Jesus of His disciples:
Who do you say that I am?

1 Peter 1:23 plus 1 John 5:4

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018

Why do you need someone to tell you? What do you think will happen?

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023

Romans 8:16- "for the SPIRIT- (God's Spirit), itself beareth witness with our spirit that we are the children of God". John 3:33- "he that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true". when a person becomes a born again Christian, he or she is immediately indwelled with God's Holy Spirit. you have the spirit you were born with & now you have God's Spirit living in for life. the Holy Spirit is the seal, revealing God's truths. no person past, present or future can prove God exists & that's exactly how it's suppose to be. the H.S. does the revealingly only. John 16:13- speaks of the H.S. guiding you into ALL TRUTHS! John 14:26 speaks of the H.S. teaching you ALL THINGS. John 8:32- "you shall KNOW THE TRUTH....". 1st John 5:10- "he that beleiveth on the Son of God HATH THE WITNESS IN HIMSELF......". 1st John 5:13- "..... that you MAY KNOW YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE......"! the devil can & will do anything to misguide anyone. look within yourself to see what can be corrected. are you involved in sin? admit it, identify it, recognize it & correct it. go to your favorite quiet place & review your life. blessings to you.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

I was born again over 50 years ago. I know God. I know Jesus. I know the Holy Spirit. God is real, 50 years of experience has proven that to me over and over again.

JoshT

Oct 9, 2023

Hey Bellu, when I was first starting my walk with God I felt the same way, finding it hard to believe in God especially with all the temptations around me. But over time as I started reading the Bible and truly seeking a relationship with Him, It was less of a struggle to believe. Especially once I became less addicted to some of the sins I struggled with, then it became a certainty of His existence. Hope this helps

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

Hi Bellu.

That takes courage to admit that and reach out for help. I guess you are a teen, so you are at a very critical age in your life where some of the most important decisions are made. There really is a Devil and he has spent a bulk of his influence on the youth because he knows that they are most impressionable. He knows that he is most likely to deceive them than any other age group. I could give a list of things he has done and you'd possibly say, "Ahah! That's right."

Instead I will point you to the Truth as a truth seeker. I will provide you with the Bible and I want you to bookmark the link. You might have a paper KJV, and all the better if the print is large enough and legible. Start reading a chapter per day starting in the morning. Evening is good too, but at least that one chapter per day is easy and takes no more than 10 minutes. Before you do, pray and ask God to show you Who Jesus is. Also talk to Him plainly and let Him know your challenge. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you and make Himself clearly known. When He does, whether through touching your heart with a certain verse, chapter or in circumstances that seem too coincidental, write them down in the cover of your Bible or special notebook.

Got that? Pretty simple huh?
Then you will have your answer.
I did something like that and wrote the rough draft of a book.
He will help you with this if you sincerely seek Him with all your heart .

Keep me posted.
Bible, King James Version

To your health and happiness.
☕🙂👍

Truth01

May 7, 2022
Hi
The proof is in the pudding. In the bible God says Taste and see that the Lord is good. So you have to try and taste first. You can approach God and tell him things just as they currently are. Tell him the troubles and challenges you have been facing. Tell him your thoughts concerning trying to figure out whether he exists or not. Let him know that you genuinely would want him to guide you into understanding that he exists if he does. When we ask God for explanations and assistance he may not answer the first time you pray, but persist in prayer and he will.
James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
The bible says that he who needs wisdom in anything must ask God and he will freely give it to them. This includes wisdom about whether he exists or not. As a basic rule, whenever you think you have reached a dead end In life where you cant figure out anything further about a circumstance, pray to God for wisdom and he will show you a way past that situation.

Truth01

May 7, 2022
When you are in a situation where you cant figure a way out or an explanation for things, pray to God for wisdom and he will give you wisdom to help you out of that situation.