A car for transportation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 24, 2019
Our God who created the entire world and designed you and I with such purpose and intent can provide, will provide, out of His richness, fullness, wealth and treasure, for every single need we have. He gives favor. He lines up our pathways to be in the right place at the right time. He miraculously accomplishes so many things for us every day that we may not even be aware of. And He will bend over backwards just to give us out of His riches. Sometimes the needs in our lives seem to mount up high. When we are waiting, or have been praying, for help, for a breakthrough. Maybe we feel like it's been slow in coming, or that we can't see a way out of our current situation. Sometimes the needs seem to far outweigh the reality we are living in. Though i have lost hope, feel alone in the struggle, and the weight of stress is too hard to keep shouldering. It clear from his words “And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” - Philippians 4:19.
After asking God for some time on what measure to take to eradicate mystery and hardship in my life, the lord have laid it into my heart to start a business in Yaounde, Cameroon. The only business that seems secured is taxi business. I also have admission into a University to do masters in public health Biotechnology and it’s only if I have something doing that I can have money to pay my tuition, feed and to pay for accommodation thank God for the help I got from this for to acquire an international passport and a category B driving license. I have come back to you as a son, a brother, a needed. I came back on my knees asking that you take this to our lord and let the holy spirit guide you on what decision you take. I may also want to personalize my message within the week to some individuals if I have money again to buy internet data.
Dear God,
I thank you that no situation is too far out of your control to provide. For you are Jehovah-Jireh, the God who provides. I thank you that you own it all, and hold everything in your hands. I thank you that you know my needs before I even ask, before i even come to you. You’re aware of all that concerns me, and you have a plan. You hold the provision, you have the solution. You alone can move mountains to make a way for your children. I ask for your answer, in your timing, in your plan, to be given for every need that weighs my hearts down. Forgive me for doubting you, for worrying, and for trying so hard to work everything out on my own. Help me to trust you more, help me in my unbelief. I choose to recognize and to believe that you are Able to accomplish far more, to do far greater, than i even thought possible. I thank you in advance for your miracles, for paving out pathways, for your provision for those who love you. Thank you for the abundance of blessing and goodness you have already stored up. I trust you this day, and every day, and is so grateful for your Power and joy that fills my live. Thank you for teaching me to be content in all circumstances, i love you Lord,I am leaning on you on each step that I take any moment in my life.
Thank you for I asked this through Christ our lord. Amen

Attachments

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Amen and amen!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Lloydmuh, and this prayer request, and you be glorified in Lloydmuh's life, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!