A Caregivers Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
A Prayer

Help me today Lord,
Not to be a good servant;
But a true servant with joy.

May there be spring in my step,
Even when overburdened.
May love fill my eyes, even seeing,
What I wish not to see.
May music ring my ears,
and sweetness sound my voice,
When there are but sobs in my heart.

May I, Dear Lord, recognize your gifts,
even those that today,
seem hidden in shadow.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
So beautifully expressed… blessed are the caregivers for their sacrificial / compassionate hearts and patience. I know because I have seen her closely caring for my mother-in-law. Blessings to you, friend.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
So beautifully expressed… blessed are the caregivers for their sacrificial / compassionate hearts and patience. I know because I have seen her closely caring for my mother-in-law. Blessings to you, friend.
Thank you. I have come to learn the blessings that first looked like chores.