A Church family

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Swollow1

Junior Member
Sep 9, 2017
3
0
1
I am currently studying what it means to be a daughter of a King, a child of God and how God really wants us as His children to live. For years I felt I was right on a lot of ideas but with recent teaching, Keeping my self to myself. I have found I knew not a lot and God is revealing teaching to myself and the local church he had placed me in. However, I have noticed some posts from other christian brothers and sisters further away, I see God is also speaking through them also the same subject. So is Jesus on the move in this way? Is he sorting out His church? Not just how we treat each other but also how we are to treat people of the world. I no longer want to be hypercritical. I want to love , to help, to pray, to see needs, to give and to serve Jesus with all my life.
I have shared a video I saw at a training day for my job. I felt it was important to share.
[video=youtube;pgFG-O82h9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFG-O82h9o[/video]