A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 5, 2018
Aww that’s really cute! I didn’t realize you made these! :)

Amen! I have been working on this one for a little while around
doing other things, and here you have already posted it! :eek::):):)

I made it for you :eek:

Feb 14, 2018
Good morning to you my lovelies! How are we on this fine day! Looking forward to seeing each and every one of you, and know that you’re all appreciated for your own unique flavour you add to this space. I love you all dearly, my brothers and sisters in Christ, and it brings me great joy to be able to share with you all…

Big hugs!

Feb 14, 2018

Make your life a living testimony to those who see your footsteps. Enter by the narrow gate and don’t be swayed to the left or to the right, for the path that leads to sin and death is fraught with temptation.

J

joefizz

And I'm sure satan is still wondering that same question but well Jesus has more power than him,so I am confident in Jesus,though satan sure knows how to throw a tantrum,sigh he's always about drama...

Feb 14, 2018
And I'm sure satan is still wondering that same question but well Jesus has more power than him,so I am confident in Jesus,though satan sure knows how to throw a tantrum,sigh he's always about drama...
But thanks be to God because He gives us the victory in our Lord Jesus Christ Amen! :)

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
I have this poem framed in my house....

Footprints in the Sand

One night a man had a dream.
He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand;
one belonged to him, and the other to the Lord.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.
"The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Amen sister! And that’s a beautiful display – thank you so much for sharing it. And also –

To love Him is to keep His commands J
You are welcome, and thank you :) I created that background out of quite a few elements... I like it because it very much reminds me of where I live :D

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
My faith is rewarded many times over
Jesus proves himself as the true and living God
of my salvation and my well-being daily