A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
"For WHOSOEVER call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Some think that they have to clean themselves up before you can come to God. Come as you are. :D He's changed my life and has helped me in amazing ways. He's still working on me and I love Him so.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2018
"For WHOSOEVER call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Some think that they have to clean themselves up before you can come to God. Come as you are. :D He's changed my life and has helped me in amazing ways. He's still working on me and I love Him so.

That's wonderful news isn't it? He's working is us all dear one and bringing us into His perfect will and alignment more and more each day, thus conforming us into His image and His likeness! HALLELUJAH! God is so good! So lovely to see you my friend, that cute widdle pup-in-a-cup. Have a beautiful day dear one and thank as always for sharing xo

2 Corinthians 3:18 “And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.” See you soon xo

Feb 14, 2018
It’s a bit late because we’ve already been chatting – but Good Morning to you ALL my lovelies! How are you on this blessed day of the Lord! This is yet another day that He has made for us, and we will rejoice and be glad in it Amen! I just want to let you all know how precious you are to me and that I love you all dearly with the joy of the Lord Amen! (((HUGS)))

Love to all my beauties… J