A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2018
Been hectic I tell ya! Hahhaha but by the grace of God I survived:)

hows yours going?? Manage to make some more wedding cakes and OJs?? LOL

Tough day eh Sis - well I'm so glad you made it back in one piece and with peace - that's AWESOME! Now you can chillax for a while and enjoy some gentle relaxation. :) Had dinner yet lovely?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Tough day eh Sis - well I'm so glad you made it back in one piece and with peace - that's AWESOME! Now you can chillax for a while and enjoy some gentle relaxation. :) Had dinner yet lovely?
Hahaha piece with peace I like that sis! LOL dinner? Not yet ma sis, it’s 5:34pm here and I’m just making my way home haha. What you upto sis?

Feb 14, 2018
Hahaha piece with peace I like that sis! LOL dinner? Not yet ma sis, it’s 5:34pm here and I’m just making my way home haha. What you upto sis?
Well it's 3.38pm here lol and I'm having some chillax time too. That way I will remain peaceful and not fall to pieces myself LOL God forbid! :D

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Well it's 3.38pm here lol and I'm having some chillax time too. That way I will remain peaceful and not fall to pieces myself LOL God forbid! :D
Haha sis you make me LOL !

I just got home hehe!

slave

Mar 20, 2015
We share coffee here regularly - feel free lol. :) And in case you haven't noticed - there's plenty of snacks too haha
And this Coffee is getting stale so I will clean it out and truck in some more!

Coffee-Truck.jpg

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I feel tired and drained right now. I am debating whether to go to bed or wait for the dishes to be done in dishwasher so I can put them away. They probably have 15 or 20 minutes to go. My wife says not to worry about the dishes and put them away tomorrow. I told her that I'm disciplined and don't like leaving things undone. Of course, at the same time I'm a procrastinator and have a saying "Why do today what you can do tomorrow". This is probably true for the big things that eventually need my attention but the small stuff I seem to do promptly. I guess I don't like leaving things unfinished. I read a book once about not sweating the small stuff. I guess I forgot all of that. Really, I just want to go upstairs and go to bed. I told my wife that I don't want to do anything tomorrow because I'm tired. Of course, I feed the cats in the morning, and then I need to go to the store....
Sounds like those awful (2 Daniel) Passages again - "Why put off tomorrow what you can put off today?" :confused: (I've never used this font before so I said live a little).

slave

Mar 20, 2015
This coffee is still so good - so piquant in flavour and robust in nature lol :D

You'ze been dar studeon - huh? You Und em dar New Fangled words an Ale! Ol Fester hear seaze youz BB Smart reel soon nowe. Eye stink youz smart nowe!

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2018
Sounds like those awful (2 Daniel) Passages again - "Why put off tomorrow what you can put off today?" :confused: (I've never used this font before so I said live a little).
How awesome! A new font! That's very fontaneous! :D

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Hello Family Members forever! How it BB?