A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Morning everyone. It's 7:54 am this friday morn. Happy birthday deade, God welcomed your day over here with some sweet showers..... it started off as cold wind with little drops but now it's a full blown april rain.... you know how those get... lol.
Morning to the house, hey mel and big ma
How’s you dear sis Beccs??

Feb 14, 2018
Morning everyone. It's 7:54 am this friday morn. Happy birthday deade, God welcomed your day over here with some sweet showers..... it started off as cold wind with little drops but now it's a full blown april rain.... you know how those get... lol.
Morning to the house, hey mel and big ma

Hi gorgeous! It's 5.27pm here and looking forward to catching some nice ZZZZzzzzz's tonight lol

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I’m watching the rugby game hhahhahahaa

becc

Mar 4, 2018
How’s you dear sis Beccs??
Me's fine my darling sis... though i may need to lay off the bdf forum for some time before i end up in thr hospital with heart attack.. Godforbid, i can't kill myself over some blind people who are too proud to accept the truth

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Me's fine my darling sis... though i may need to lay off the bdf forum for some time before i end up in thr hospital with heart attack.. Godforbid, i can't kill myself over some blind people who are too proud to accept the truth
BDF? Do what you need to do sis, to relieve yourself of such things heheh

Feb 14, 2018
Darling, remember - SELF CONTROL LOL - take it easy hahahahahahhaa :D

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Darling, remember - SELF CONTROL LOL - take it easy hahahahahahhaa :D
Hahahaha. Lol..... i'm learning gradually... self control becc, you can do it, breathes out heavily.... much better. Lol

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
*****silly question*****

but what’s BDF?? Hahhaha which is why I had a question mark? Ahhahaha

becc

Mar 4, 2018
*****silly question*****

Bible discussion forum or winerose's signature. Lol

Feb 14, 2018
*****silly question*****

I'm laughing out loud at this LOL. I didn't know either and picked it up somewhere along the way oh DUH HAHAHAHHA :D

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I'm laughing out loud at this LOL. I didn't know either and picked it up somewhere along the way oh DUH HAHAHAHHA :D
Hahahah well we learn summin new errrday LOL!!

****next silly question****

how do you so multi quotes? LOLOLOL

Feb 14, 2018
Hahahah well we learn summin new errrday LOL!!

****next silly question****

how do you so multi quotes? LOLOLOL

Oh man hahhahahahhaa :D Ok righteo lol. You choose 2 or 3 things you want to reply to, then click the little quote button next to the Reply With Quote thingy at the bottom right hand side of each post - you'll see it if you hover your cursor over it - it's got a little plus sign there too - then on the last post you wish to reply to, click Reply With Quote - then do just that LOL, Does this make any sense at all hahhahahahhaha am so tired :D Try it now I'll wait for you lol

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Oh man hahhahahahhaa :D Ok righteo lol. You choose 2 or 3 things you want to reply to, then click the little quote button next to the Reply With Quote thingy at the bottom right hand side of each post - you'll see it if you hover your cursor over it - it's got a little plus sign there too - then on the last post you wish to reply to, click Reply With Quote - then do just that LOL, Does this make any sense at all hahhahahahhaha am so tired :D Try it now I'll wait for you lol
Okay it makes sense Hahha except I’m not on a pc but my phone LOL but I’ll try it out hahah thanks darling sista!!! <3

Feb 14, 2018
Okay it makes sense Hahha except I’m not on a pc but my phone LOL but I’ll try it out hahah thanks darling sista!!! <3

AWESOME Lol. You might have to write down the post number oh hardiharhar lol