A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gracie_14

Hellooooooo everyone!! I just finished completing a chemistry exam a couple of hours ago and it went okay :) i was pretty nervous but thank God i made it.... i am just soo exhausted and thought why not spend a little time here.... how are you all? :D

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
Hellooooooo everyone!! I just finished completing a chemistry exam a couple of hours ago and it went okay :) i was pretty nervous but thank God i made it.... i am just soo exhausted and thought why not spend a little time here.... how are you all? :D
Hi gracie, nice to see you

J

joefizz

slave

Mar 20, 2015
The Joy of the Lord is when we truly enjoy who we really are both from whom we were to whom we now are in the New Creation God has made me to be! I do not live in the "Imaginary me" I live in the real me in Christ. I definitely need His strength in His joy to get there and remain there....LOL

This is another Andy Stanley Video if you are interested - called - "Imaginary You." Enjoy, if you are so inclined...

https://youtu.be/qcXG97tShBM

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Good Morning Gracie - I am delighted to know God got you thru that Chem dilemm! Isn't God a wonderful God?!!

I have gotten up and prayed and done nothing else yet, but its 8 am and its still a young day still, so let it mature I guess....LOL How have you treated God lately? I know how He treats you......LOL :cool:...

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I am reminded of God's grace as I am also witness to His practical measures of it in our lives. We live the hardest life compared to sinfulness. That is until death. Then, God forbid I be in the death sentence. But in reality it is easy to tell men they must be saved and filled with the Holy Spirit; but we have to live amongst men and show them what a life filled with the Holy Spirit ought to be. One who disciples and preaches has to come upon men with a message and a testimony that go together.

The great pattern for every witness is the abiding Witness; namely The Lord Jesus Christ Himself. He came down on men from above; He stood on our level, with what men never had, in order to save men.

We need to be people who are above reproach in the way we live in Christ in order to show God's glory in His successes found in us. We being not our own now, should give us peace and diligence at the same time living in faithfulness to Our Lord and King.

I pray for all of us here - even individually, so that our lives will be seen as God's glory, and the witness to a changed and transformed life in Jesus. May God go with you in the deep and shallow ends of the pool today...in His intentions and purposes according to His will.

Last edited:

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Thats it then a Pool Party Day! Awesome!

th-75.jpeg

poolparty1-659x345.jpg

depositphotos_10765904-Happy-smiling-underwater-children-in-swimming-pool.jpg

Last edited:

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Bring your water-proof Bibles - Weeeeeee!

[HR][/HR]

slave

Mar 20, 2015
This one is for you Mel and Josie!

knotts-soakcity-orange-600x330.jpg

Ok, fine - this one then - LOL :cool:...

waterpark-5.jpg

:p

slave

Mar 20, 2015
These are for you becc
and any other bold "Whipper-snappers"
out there at heart! :cool::eek:...

Water-Slide-Raft.jpg

0_9mm_40oz_pvc_tarpaulin_inflatable_water_sports_equipment_wp09.jpg

:eek:

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Mrs. Peabody ! and whomever likes a casual float down a river -
care to join me?
I love it when we get refreshed in fellowship!

paddle-boat.jpg

foto71.jpg

Last edited:

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Well I watched Crazy Heart last weekend.It was a pretty good movie based on the book of the same name that was written by Thomas Cobb.
I plan to read the book soon as I can find a copy.
My scripture for today is Psalm 23.
IsthatyhemoviewiyhJeff Bridges?

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
Good afternoon nice people!! :D I just got in from grocery shopping. It's a cloudy overcast day here today with an occasional sprinkle. I'm okay with the rain as long as I don't have to go out in it. LOL

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Good afternoon nice people!! :D I just got in from grocery shopping. It's a cloudy overcast day here today with an occasional sprinkle. I'm okay with the rain as long as I don't have to go out in it. LOL
Hello GrocerysustenanceDewer how are the HoneyDew's today? I bet still as sweet and nutritional as ever- Yay? Yay! Overcast rainy days - beats 107 degree days any time...Hoorah! I could take 68 degrees with no rain all my life. But I enjoy God's seasons as well...otherwise we get bored and faithless....Oops how did (that last one) sneak in there? :rolleyes: LOL . Life itself is but a drawing board for God to use in teaching us about Himself and about ourselves as well as we are forced to trust Him or deny Him...in faithfulness. I trust you trust He is trustworthy in even your rainy day Sister! Let His light literally shine thru...Now watch Him ask you to step out in it, and on goes our character being forged.....LOL

Whats for din din?

Last edited: