A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
Hello GrocerysustenanceDewer how are the HoneyDew's today? I bet still as sweet and nutritional as ever- Yay? Yay! Overcast rainy days - beats 107 degree days any time...Hoorah! I could take 68 degrees with no rain all my life. But I enjoy God's seasons as well...otherwise we get bored and faithless....Oops how did (that last one) sneak in there? :rolleyes: LOL . Life itself is but a drawing board for God to use in teaching us about Himself and about ourselves as well as we are forced to trust Him or deny Him...in faithfulness. I trust you trust He is trustworthy in even your rainy day Sister! Let His light literally shine thru...Now watch Him ask you to step out in it, and on goes our character being forged.....LOL

Whats for din din?
Dinner?? hmmmmmmmm good question...LOL, I'm not sure yet.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hellooooooo everyone!! I just finished completing a chemistry exam a couple of hours ago and it went okay :) i was pretty nervous but thank God i made it.... i am just soo exhausted and thought why not spend a little time here.... how are you all? :D
Hi Gracie! I'm sure you did great.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Dinner?? hmmmmmmmm good question...LOL, I'm not sure yet.
Well don't get me started - I have to go to work or I would have a 6 page food sheet going with moving GIF parts of food flying everywhere in fun....LOL. I have faith you will serve well by your God all the things we feed off of as humans...

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Hi Gracie! I'm sure you did great.

Did'y you get my last post for awhile for I have to go, but I want to say Hello! And it seems as if God has answered that prayer now! Amen! How RR Ya? (tell Josie the RR simply means "are" Ok? She struggles with my silliness in writing weird wurds. LOL).

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Well don't get me started - I have to go to work or I would have a 6 page food sheet going with moving GIF parts of food flying everywhere in fun....LOL. I have faith you will serve well by your God all the things we feed off of as humans...

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Did'y you get my last post for awhile for I have to go, but I want to say Hello! And it seems as if God has answered that prayer now! Amen! How RR Ya? (tell Josie the RR simply means "are" Ok? She struggles with my silliness in writing weird wurds. LOL).
Now the last post..... before work......LOL

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hello guys....... long time ain't it? Thank God for your exam Gracie... kill it and bury and if it comes back to life again, kill it. Lol (not sure u guys will get that but I hope so). Sadly gracie's post was the only one I could comment on cuz that's the only I ketched up on since it's on the same page. Not sure I'm gonna ketchup but will try. You guys know how much of a pickle that is lol.

Hello big ma, didy, slave, josie, mel, honeydew, tourist, jesuslives, deade and anyone one else I forgot (sorry).

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
Buying a joter first thing tomorrow titling it "Understanding Sir Daniel's writings and expressions"

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
Hello guys....... long time ain't it? Thank God for your exam Gracie... kill it and bury and if it comes back to life again, kill it. Lol (not sure u guys will get that but I hope so). Sadly gracie's post was the only one I could comment on cuz that's the only I ketched up on since it's on the same page. Not sure I'm gonna ketchup but will try. You guys know how much of a pickle that is lol.

Hello big ma, didy, slave, josie, mel, honeydew, tourist, jesuslives, deade and anyone one else I forgot (sorry).
Hello young Lady, what's up?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
He didn't get the point either which is the point - at least that is my point of view! I hope that was not too poignant. LOL

I get a kick out of how the manufactures had faith one could sit sideways on a bench seat in that large cup.
Clearly it's a one man boat.....lol Michael row your boat ashore....

E

eternally-gratefull

hey girl, welcome back

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Good morning cc peeps. I decided to skip a day of work as it is my birthday. I am 72 today. I need to do a little shopping later and I think I can still finish the book this week. Praying for Mel's mom and for Josie's country.

Happy Birthday a day late and a dollar short... I brought belated Birthday cake.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Whew it took me a while to get ketchuped..... I had such a hard time ketching up that I had to start with tomatoes.....

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Well I have been book editing all day, trying to make up for taking a day off. I have ketched-up but it's already 4:40PM and my eyes are tired. I will just probably coast for the rest of the evening. Hello to my fellow peeps. Thanx for all the birthday wishes.