A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I dunno why the multi quote thing is here but anyways, the edit option is currently available on the very first posts I made on this site after joining almost three years ago :eek:
How do you multi quote sis?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Yeah Mel, I can copy and paste phone emojis from your posts. That was the test. Did anyone figure out how to multi-quote? The bottom pic is a cc'er trying to use the new system. Hahahahahahaha!!!

Copy cat :p

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I spot an alien. Lol:alien::alien::alien:;);)
So can we now upload pix directly from our PC ??
Let's find out …

View attachment 182668

Yes it can be done - but limited by pixels size
This is a sideways view of Adelaide (state capital) left is south, right is north:
beautiful city of about 1.5 million people
The Barossa Valley is about 11/2 hour drive north from the city centre.
Guess what I just found out !!

The five minute rule no longer rules -
I just edited my video post some 14 minutes after I posted it.
Will wonders never cease.
Well done RoboOp.
Okay here is a multi quote. I clicked quote, and then just went to another post and clicked quote, and then went to another post and clicked quote again. It only works for messages all on the same page, OR, there is a three quote limit. When you click quote, it jumps you down to the bottom of the page to open the message box for you to type in, so you have to scroll back up to quote another post, and they accumulate :D

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
You are welcome :) I like that it is easier to edit my font for face, color, and size now, too :D
How come we don't have the more colors option anymore? Thank you Magenta for following. I don't have a quote button. It says Reply. Will that work?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
You are welcome :) I like that it is easier to edit my font for face, color, and size now, too :D
Okay I answered my own Question. Hahaha!
Okay here is a multi quote. I clicked quote, and then just went to another post and clicked quote, and then went to another post and clicked quote again. It only works for messages all on the same page, OR, there is a three quote limit. When you click quote, it jumps you down to the bottom of the page to open the message box for you to type in, so you have to scroll back up to quote another post, and they accumulate :D
Hahahahahhahhaha!

Haha I have no idea how that happened :alien::devilish::devilish::devilish::alien:

Feb 14, 2018
How come we don't have the more colors option anymore? Thank you Magenta for following. I don't have a quote button. It says Reply. Will that work?

Same here LOL - yes click on the reply button - that works - I just tried it too haha

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Oh boy...
Still trying to log out....
Guess who's gonna be logged in all night if he doesn't figure out how to log out...
Me.
Click that little circle of your avatar in the top right corner of the page. A drop down menu will pop up. At the bottom of the pop up menu is where you log out.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Yes, that works. If you know the HEX color code, you can enter that to change your font color when that option is open you will see the HEX color code in a small box under the colors you are given to choose from once you select your color. You can change it to anything you like. This color I have been using is #9365B8, but now I have manually changed it to #9900ff :D

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
How can you cancel a post that you are in the process of submitting? Does anyone know?
There is no cancel button, but you can exit the page or (just) click on the number of a random post in the top right hand corner of that post. This reloads the page to that exact post. Your text box will be gone. Possibly reloading the page would work too.

Edit: If I did not explain this well enough, let me know, and I can try a new way.

Last edited:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There is no cancel button, but you can exit the page or click on the number of a random post in the top right hand corner of that post. This reloads the page to that exact post. Your text box will be gone. Possibly reloading the page would work too.

Edit: If I did not explain this well enough, let me know, and I can try a new way.
That made sense, but I noticed earlier today when I returned to a thread that I had started to reply to a post in earlier, my first partial reply returned :eek: This post is HEX color code #8538A1

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
That made sense, but I noticed earlier today when I returned to a thread that I had started to reply to a post in earlier, my first partial reply returned :eek: This post is HEX color code #8538A1
Maybe it is just poking the number of a post then. I thought I tried leaving and coming back earlier today, but maybe not.... yeah, just tested. leaving the page does not work.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Maybe it is just poking the number of a post then. I thought I tried leaving and coming back earlier today, but maybe not.... yeah, just tested. leaving the page does not work.
What about our photo albums? Do they even exist any more?

PS~ nice to see you posting again, Kodi :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
This is colour #6C2087

This is color #A76ABD

This is color #B76ABD

This is color #E65CDB

In total, there are 2563 possible color values. This is more than 16.7 million, or to be exact, 16,777,216! The 2563 hexadecimal color values range from #000000-#FFFFFF. Our eyes cannot actually detect the difference between all of these colors. That was #80457B

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I personally think that we have gone off topic in this conversation about nothing thread as everyone is talking about the changes in CC....lol

I call this an official derailed thread.... can we get back to the topic of nothing please?.....

1527565982805.png

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
What about our photo albums? Do they even exist any more?

PS~ nice to see you posting again, Kodi :D
I have no clue about the albums. I have tried finding them, but cannot.

PS- It is great to be back and see you all again.

(I keep trying to post by clicking "attach files" instead of "post reply.")