A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
I personally think that we have gone off topic in this conversation about nothing thread as everyone is talking about the changes in CC....lol

I call this an official derailed thread.... can we get back to the topic of nothing please?.....

View attachment 182685
How is your day going?

Today I went to a mini golf course with family. I had them terrified at first when I got a hole in one on the first hole. Lets just say my points derailed like this thread after that.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
There is no cancel button, but you can exit the page or (just) click on the number of a random post in the top right hand corner of that post. This reloads the page to that exact post. Your text box will be gone. Possibly reloading the page would work too.

Edit: If I did not explain this well enough, let me know, and I can try a new way.
@HisUnfailingLove here lol

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I have no clue about the albums. I have tried finding them, but cannot.

PS- It is great to be back and see you all again.

(I keep trying to post by clicking "attach files" instead of "post reply.")
Hmmm, it would seem they have gone the way of the Dodo bird :cry:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am so glad there is a crying emoji now haha how ironic yay let's all cry together :D

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
How is your day going?

Today I went to a mini golf course with family. I had them terrified at first when I got a hole in one on the first hole. Lets just say my points derailed like this thread after that.
Doing well actually and just trying to learn which new buttons to push like everyone else as we are all in this together.... Finding it amusing actually. I see I'm not the only one who isn't real fond of change but the change has happened so we just got to find the buttons we need to push....

Very happy to see our Kody back and that you are doing well.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
We need cookies if ever there was a time of need....

1527567926831.png

Horse shoe cookies as we need a little luck figuring all this out....

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I was able to leave and come back before posting. That is new. Before it would show up in the auto-save. This time I accidentally closed before posting and my message was still there.

My started but incomplete and unsent messages were always there as long as I did not leave the page or restart my computer... but to leave a page and come back to it and have a previously started message show up again is a little eerie:censored:o_O:eek::cool:;):geek::devilish:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
In the good old days (yeah, all of two to three years ago ;)) images used to transfer page to page, then something happened where a quoted message would only carry the image over if it was on the same page OR if it was from a url and not somebody's computer.