A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I don't like it very much. My blogs tab is gone, I dunno where they are. I don't have my profile pic anymore. I can't get rid of notifications even after I've viewed them. The smileys are the only thing I do like.. lol
Agree!! Hahhaha so much easier and better....

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I gotta go over to the SS office today. Need some documentation for my landlord so they can re-certify me... This is the second time I've had to go there. aarrghhh

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
It’ll take some more time to navigate their way through this new interface but aslong as we are united in Christ, everything else becomes not so much of a big deal lol bless you my sisters ❤️ I think we should remember why we are here, to edify and build eachother up in fellowship through Christ Jesus. We just had a brother come through here earlier and express what he was going through in life and to me, it’s moments like that we need to come together in Jesus family and give our support and prayers. Can I get an amen? Lol :)
9AE676C0-945D-4543-9854-E0B17A5330A6.jpeg

Feb 14, 2018
It’ll take some more time to navigate their way through this new interface but aslong as we are united in Christ, everything else becomes not so much of a big deal lol bless you my sisters ❤️ I think we should remember why we are here, to edify and build eachother up in fellowship through Christ Jesus. We just had a brother come through here earlier and express what he was going through in life and to me, it’s moments like that we need to come together in Jesus family and give our support and prayers. Can I get an amen? Lol :)
View attachment 182706

Amen Sister! God bless you dear one xo

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Gotta go to Walmart on Friday and buy some more 6859.gif

I have a teeny one and a big square one but they aren't cutting it. It's gonna be in the high 70's and 80's this week..

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
View attachment 182706
With this new thingy its not easy ketchupping, people are more like excited discovering the new options ... that ketching up is less fun, will try to see which person you are referring to dear one, you are a darling!

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
With this new thingy its not easy ketchupping, people are more like excited discovering the new options ... that ketching up is less fun, will try to see which person you are referring to dear one, you are a darling!
I guess it has it’s ups and downs. Yes, have a look sister :)