A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I'ma post this again:
How about we who use this thread as home always react, with a family member, with the friendly icon? What do you think?

Josie did you read about the part of clicking friendly on the familia?

I mean using the double-heart friendly icon instead of the like icon. That way when we are off on other threads we will know who clicked what without looking.

The problem is what if we ‘loved’ someone elses post in another thread ?

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Well I just caught a fly between two fingers. I felt an itch on my neck, so I went to scratch it. When I pulled my hand away, I felt something wriggling between 2 fingers. I instinctively let go, because I didn't know what what going on...a fly flew out. That was weird.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Well I just caught a fly between two fingers. I felt an itch on my neck, so I went to scratch it. When I pulled my hand away, I felt something wriggling between 2 fingers. I instinctively let go, because I didn't know what what going on...a fly flew out. That was weird.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
As much as I would like to stay and chat with my peeps, my bed beckons me tither. Good nite and you all always go with my prayers. Ketchup with you tomorrow. Bye!

Good night lovely ?❤️

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
How are we all doing? I just went into each Forum and made the option of following them as I don’t know any other way of being able to keep up with threads that have new postings in them lol anyways, here’s something funny? :p

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
As much as I would like to stay and chat with my peeps, my bed beckons me tither. Good nite and you all always go with my prayers. Ketchup with you tomorrow. Bye!

Good nigh Deade, sweet dreams, and wake refreshed :)

Thanks lovely - I so appreciated it. God bless you dear one... xo
You are welcome, HUFL :) Jann is quite the character :eek:

I gotta go wash the dye outta my hair :whistle:

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Note to all…… if you see zzzzz at the bottom I am not saying you are boring it's my cute way of saying good night when you say you are going to bed.... I love the zzzz icon......

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Yes Waggles, I opened it spread it thinly on some lightly buttered toast and tasted it. It is a little too strong for my taste. So far no one here likes it. Sorry! I will keep looking for someone that likes it.
Persevere with it - keep tasting and you will grow to love it.
The food of the gods in a jar.