A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I pray we are getting refreshed in His power and Joy. Does the devil visit His Children - You know he does! But will His Children faint? No we will not inasmuch as we remain faithful to Him. Let us praise His name today, and as the devil visits us one on one we can say "Back off Satan - This is a Child of God's! - You have no place here!" Let us ride by faith the waves that hit us and come out surfing in the Lord!

Hi Mel - do ya got your swimming trunks on? Let's praise the Lord this Morning! Mrs. Peabody is with us trust me! Ok let's sing!

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Just what I needed sis, thank you!!! ❤️🌸 hope your appointment went good hehee x

This I made just for you SwellMel - You deserve the good stuff! - And not just in Tacos either! LOL.

This is the way I like em anyway....but I like em the old fashion way too...enjoy! I hope you like them too. Careful they are hot in the meat part. Stay Warm yourself as well!

Feb 14, 2018
What is nice about Jesus in our lives is that we can be fully known and be loved rightly so without a hitch. I am delighted to be fully known and be loved by You Lord, and I delight in loving the person You send that encompasses my path as You love well on them thru me, as they become fully known to me as well, and even prior to knowing them well.

Thank you Sweet Pea for knowing me well and loving me in
the light of your heavenly Father. You are a woman of great charm, but a Child of God whom is dedicated to His will as well. In other words, a Gem, God has created.

Yet we are all Gems. For God doesn't make class "B" Children. Lettuce sing His praises!

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Ok off to bed then for me - see ya all tomorrow then - Sweet Pea - Good Night - May your pod be as warm as your heart is. Good Evening all! Live, Love, and let the Compassion of the Lord, overwhelm you today!

artsfon.com-74663.jpg

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
This I made just for you SwellMel - You deserve the good stuff! - And not just in Tacos either! LOL.

This is the way I like em anyway....but I like em the old fashion way too...enjoy! I hope you like them too. Careful they are hot in the meat part. Stay Warm yourself as well!
Thank you dear brother!! These will definitely warm a sister up LOL meat in tacos is the bestest!!! Bless you bro :)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Ok off to bed then for me - see ya all tomorrow then - Sweet Pea - Good Night - May your pod be as warm as your heart is. Good Evening all! Live, Love, and let the Compassion of the Lord, overwhelm you today!

Night brother! God be with you as you rest :) ketchup again, loveya in Christ ❤️ 55B2AA6C-C077-43FE-A780-7BB116F42649.jpeg

Feb 14, 2018

Good night my darling - see you tomorrow - will miss you until then...

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Good night my darling - see you tomorrow - will miss you until then...

Ok Good Night - But one more testimony before I go - I Loooooove My God sooooooo much! Can ya feel the Spirit moving? I can! Good Night Sweet Pea I warmed up the pod for ya - Chow4Now!

AMEN - AMEN - AMEN - AMEN!!!!

I Got the Hope that just won't let Go!

Feb 14, 2018
I pray we are getting refreshed in His power and Joy. Does the devil visit His Children - You know he does! But will His Children faint? No we will not inasmuch as we remain faithful to Him. Let us praise His name today, and as the devil visits us one on one we can say "Back off Satan - This is a Child of God's! - You have no place here!" Let us ride by faith the waves that hit us and come out surfing in the Lord!

Hi Mel - do ya got your swimming trunks on? Let's praise the Lord this Morning! Mrs. Peabody is with us trust me! Ok let's sing!

My darling - by faith I'm believing this song is awesome! I'm sorry sweet one, the video has an error message. Sigh... Love you though for sharing it!

Feb 14, 2018
Ok Good Night - But one more testimony before I go - I Loooooove My God sooooooo much! Can ya feel the Spirit moving? I can! Good Night Sweet Pea I warmed up the pod for ya - Chow4Now!

AMEN - AMEN - AMEN - AMEN!!!!

I Got the Hope that just won't let Go!

I can lovely - I so can LOL! God bless you!! PRAISE HIM!!! Gonna jump in our pod right now - thank you for warming it for me ;):love: Love you - you are the sweetest, kindest and loveliest man I've ever had the privilege of knowing.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I can lovely - I so can LOL! God bless you!! PRAISE HIM!!! Gonna jump in our pod right now - thank you for warming it for me ;):love: Love you - you are the sweetest, kindest and loveliest man I've ever had the privilege of knowing.

And you were always meant to Rise in Christ! Thank you for such kind words. I am humbled by them, for my Lord is who rises us all!

........I did say Good Night - Right?!! LOL:sneaky:...​

Feb 14, 2018
And you were always meant to Rise in Christ! Thank you for such kind words. I am humbled by them, for my Lord is who rises us all!

........I did say Good Night - Right?!! LOL:sneaky:...​
Yes you did young man! I will talk to you tomorrow!! Night Night!?? LOL