A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Morning @loverofjesus27 .... but it’s night time here and I’ll be off ta bed lol hope all is well with you sweet sister 🌸❤️

slave

Mar 20, 2015
@slave its hard to leave someone you love right?? LOL!! *looks at Mrs Peabody*

:p
God is in charge of my life - to this you can trust. I trust God is in charge of Mrs. Peabody's life as well. I also have faith that God is in charge of your life. In these three things there is no fear or mistrust. We shall not bring any in the room either for there is no need.

Ok, one more praise then bed is screaming my name!

We are free indeed in Christ! But we could never BB free without Him running our life.

10-four

Oct 13, 2017
Well I'm off to church this morning.Right now I'm parked in front of Uncle Bird's trailer waiting for him to come out.He's joining me for church this morning and so I have time to type this up.
You all have a blessed day.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Enjoy Church 10-four; and good night Pure Sugar and SwellMel - enjoy your slumber.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
And as many of us rest before Church and go to Church yet - Let us bring the Worship music in as well:

May His Life Be praised in many different Churches today!
Amen!
As He is our lives!​

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
I miss you to Josie. I have been busy working and haven't had much free time. Still getting used to the changes to this site. For some reason it seems less cozy than it used to be. I guess that I can get used to it.
I am sorry I forgot to mention you brother Jerry, I knew I forgot someone. Hope you are doing great. I think I prefer this new site to the old one. I am not used to all of it yet but we will all definitely get there:)

L

loverofjesus27

Well I'm off to church this morning.Right now I'm parked in front of Uncle Bird's trailer waiting for him to come out.He's joining me for church this morning and so I have time to type this up.
You all have a blessed day.

Have a good sunday at church.

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
And as many of us rest before Church and go to Church yet - Let us bring the Worship music in as well:

May His Life Be praised in many different Churches today!
Amen!
As He is our lives!​
I just listened to Chris Tomlin awhile ago - enough

L

loverofjesus27

hey @Deade the computer won't let me give you hearts so i'll have to stick with the 'like'

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Well goodnight to my fellow peeps, time for the old man to sign out for the night. Ketchup with you all tomorrow.

:sleep: I found the sleepy time icon that doesn't cause a negative count.....lol Nighty night but now it's daytime....