A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
So let’s give Him the Praise that He deserves!!!!
43DFD39E-DC0E-4249-8091-FF8422ED0E2D.jpeg

Feb 14, 2018

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lady Blue Bug,
Do you have a kitty now?

Not anymore. Tequila went back home in March 2016. She really burned me out, and I really don't want to take care of any more cats. When I had sciatica in my leg, Tequila kept puking and pooping all over the house, which made it doubly excruciating for me to have to bend over and clean up. Even after the sciatica was gone, I still had massive back problems and just couldn't deal with cleaning up after her anymore. She was chronicly ill and wasn't going to get better, so I made the heart wrenching decision to have her put to sleep. :( Then I got Mittens, but after 10 months, I had to give her up also. So now I'm alone again. At present I have no desire to take care of another cat, though I do greatly miss having one here with me..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Amen! Thanks for sharing lady blue - so how you doing?
At the moment, I'm bored out of my skull.. Watching re-runs of Unsolved Mysteries on Youtube.. LOL.. Sipping on a second cuppa iced coffee and waiting for a package to arrive. A pair of black shorts that I ordered last week.

Feb 14, 2018
At the moment, I'm bored out of my skull.. Watching re-runs of Unsolved Mysteries on Youtube.. LOL.. Sipping on a second cuppa iced coffee and waiting for a package to arrive. A pair of black shorts that I ordered last week.
Sounds like you're re-styling your summer wardrobe LOL