A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Sounds like you're re-styling your summer wardrobe LOL
Something like that. I got rid of my men's tee shirts, so I ordered a bunch of women's shirts, and some more pajamas. Now I desperately need some new pants.. lol

What is it about men's tees and sweats that is so much more comfortable than women's sweats and tees? :unsure:

Feb 14, 2018
Something like that. I got rid of my men's tee shirts, so I ordered a bunch of women's shirts, and some more pajamas. Now I desperately need some new pants.. lol

What is it about men's tees and sweats that is so much more comfortable than women's sweats and tees? :unsure:
Yes I saw your new clothes on the other pages LOL - you'll be one kewl kitty when you go out for coffee with the girls now :D

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Not anymore. Tequila went back home in March 2016. She really burned me out, and I really don't want to take care of any more cats. When I had sciatica in my leg, Tequila kept puking and pooping all over the house, which made it doubly excruciating for me to have to bend over and clean up. Even after the sciatica was gone, I still had massive back problems and just couldn't deal with cleaning up after her anymore. She was chronicly ill and wasn't going to get better, so I made the heart wrenching decision to have her put to sleep. :( Then I got Mittens, but after 10 months, I had to give her up also. So now I'm alone again. At present I have no desire to take care of another cat, though I do greatly miss having one here with me..

You have my compassion. My wife and I have a small ceramic figure about a foot long that is very realistic. (It is an orange tabby.) When I am glancing by it, it really looks like a real cat. Perhaps you would find something like that to be a bit comforting. You may also consider getting a cat plush toy to pet and snuggle with.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
At the moment, I'm bored out of my skull.. Watching re-runs of Unsolved Mysteries on Youtube.. LOL.. Sipping on a second cuppa iced coffee and waiting for a package to arrive. A pair of black shorts that I ordered last week.
Perhaps you might benefit from a hobby that you are passionate about? Crafts? Art? Learn a new skill; anything from learning a foreign language, to playing a recorder or guitar, to writing short or long stories, to learning how to use Blender to create 3D lifelike images or animations, to buying things cheap online and reselling them online, to learning automotive mechanics. (Well, maybe not the last one. :) )

If you are bored often enough, perhaps that is God's way of leading you to do something new for Him?

Glorious Heavenly Father, I pray for my friend who goes by the name of Blue Lady Bug. I pray you would reach into her heart and make your presence known to her clear and strong. Help her love you with all of her heart, mind and strength. Father, if she has time available to pursue something new in your will, I pray you will lead her to it and and get her excited about it and make her passionate about it. I pray that it will be fulfilling to her and honoring to you. I poray that she gets excited about it and always looks forward to the time when she can pursue it.

Father, only you know what she needs in her life right now. I pray you will prepare her heart and mind to receive it and that you won't let anything keep her from your will in the matter.

Father, I have no idea of all the ailments she suffers from, but I pray you will heal her physically if it be your will, and if not, I pray you will give her peace and joy in the midst of the challenges she faces.

I pray she will glorify your name for all she is worth forever and ever, in Jesus' name amen.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
P.S. BLB, perhaps consider doing 3d animations with Blender (a free program) that show the love of God even in the midst of difficulty.

slave

Mar 20, 2015

Jesus is up! Wassup wit you?

I start my morning ritual

of coffee prayer
prayer coffee
then prayer
LOL
Then getting in here and doing devotions

and kind of Ketchuping up
which I will coin the phrase "Sketchy-Ketchy"

The weather is a good mid-mild until friday here.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Hello Earnestnest - It seems like foreverago since I've talked with you - How are things there at the home front?

L

loverofjesus27

Hello LoverofJesus - How was family day yesterday? :)

Hey slave, it was awesome i was happy to see the my nieces but most of all my sister. She slept over and she wanted to stay 1 more day but she had her husband to attend. ❤️❤️❤️

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Hey slave, it was awesome i was happy to see the my nieces but most of all my sister. She slept over and she wanted to stay 1 more day but she had her husband to attend. ❤️❤️❤️
She had her husband to attend - Smile :eek::love::giggle:..

It sounds wonderful. Having Sis in a slumber party brings back memories I'm sure, you can have a cuppa :coffee: and share the latest stuff going on in your lives. How many nieces?

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Hello as well to the lovely Pure Sugar! Oh, how sweet it is....to offer you a tea and a man in fellowship. How is your day going when you get here that is....LOL.

slave

Mar 20, 2015

All this hard work BluecatwomanLady Let's take a break: