A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2018
Hello everyone!

So sorry I've been of the grid a while! Summer hit and all the kiddos are home from school! LOL! Busy! Busy!

I'm not even gonna try to ketchup! LOL!

Just had a moment and wanted to say HI!

Hi lovely Sister! I have missed you! Time gets away eh LOL! Love you XO

Feb 14, 2018
Good morning peeps, for about another half hour anyway. I slept until almost ten this morning so I'm a little slow at starting. I sure have been sleeping a lot lately, I must need it. Let's do this: TGIF!

View attachment 183971

Gooooooooood morning/evening Deade - ketchup with you soon :)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hi lovely Sister! I have missed you! Time gets away eh LOL! Love you XO
Hello lovely and wonderful HUFL! It's 1 am where I am.... YES! Time gets away..... LOL! I keep misplacing it! LOL! Wishing you a fabulous blessed day surrounded and immersed in God's endless abiding love!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
OK Im looking at this on my laptop instead of my desktop and it is not showing the font I chose. It looks like it reverted to Times Roman. :unsure:
I think I already explained that your device will not display a font you do not have installed, and in such cases, reverts to the default font. That is my understanding, at any rate, such as it is ;)

Aug 2, 2009
I think I already explained that your device will not display a font you do not have installed, and in such cases, reverts to the default font. That is my understanding, at any rate, such as it is ;)
But the font I choose was showing up great.... It's when I switched to a different computer that the exact same post showed times roman instead of what I picked.... Then when I went back and looked at it again on the original computer it was still showing the font I picked.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Going grocery shopping today. Gotta get milk, iced coffee, bread for my duckies, and some individual water bottle drink mix. :)

Denise wants me to do a yard sale with her today. Forget that.. I am NOT sitting in 80 degree heat all day.. Plus I sold all my stuff last weekend.. lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Most of the stuff Walmart sells comes from China. There was a time when Walmart only sold products that were made in the USA but not anymore. Actually, I don't buy too much stuff but when we need something Darlene will order from Walmart. Com. Unlike where you live we usually get our order within 2 days, sometimes the next day. My coffee maker from Walmart is about 9 months old so it's probably due to conk out like the last one.

It usually comes in 2 days here also. It's FEDEX that occasionally screws up the delivery time.. lol

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
But the font I choose was showing up great.... It's when I switched to a different computer that the exact same post showed times roman instead of what I picked.... Then when I went back and looked at it again on the original computer it was still showing the font I picked.
Then it would seem obvious that the second device does not have that particular font installed.