A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gracie_14

Thanks.... i'm still in first avenger...... wi-fi is pretty slow.... going to eat lunch now and then i'll be beck... Have you watched black panther and infinity war?
watched none of them lol

my parents won't allow me too... maybe i will in the future... plus, i have personal issues in what is potryed in Black Panther :)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I'm up, I'm up..... took a while for me to fall asleep but i finally did it. lol. who's here..... personal issues how gracie and why won't they let you watch them? Hello josie, long time eh?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks for the well wishes lady blue, i feel better except my head but my neck's all better.
It's 4:07 pm and we have dark clouds... just went out to pack my clothes and i felt raindrops.... Thank God for waking me up at the right time..... Might go back to sleep again. lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Brazil and mexico are 65 minutes into the game with brazil 1 and mexico 0.... Can't believe i missed it. urgh

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I feel like pringles but i'm scared that if i finished it my mum will yell at me. lol... Brazil almost scored another goal.... turns out mexico doesn't have good defense... Don't blame me... I haven't really seen them play before. lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Mexico almost scored.... I hate when on target shots are blocked

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Neymar on the ground again but this one looks pretty legit

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Replay done...... Ball in between neymar's legs. Mexican guy picks up the ball and kinda touched neymar...Then the dude goes crazy yelling in anguish... was probably in pain before. who knows.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
6 minutes more...... maybe extra time will be given... rain's stopped