A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Free kick from england.... out into the field... close again

becc

Mar 4, 2018
England almost scored again.. kicked out. corner kick from england and into the field

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I'm tryna look for a live stuff cuz i'm ruining the game for myself.. tried to go live myself and then drop the link here but i don't have a phone for the stupid verification stuff

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Almost y colombia... i was gripping the laptop for dear life. lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Quick save from the english... i dunno their names, sorry guys

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Fight as they get ready for free kick.. middle field... injured a guy columbians been pushing from the beginning of the game if you ask me

becc

Mar 4, 2018
barrios given yellow card.. misses next match.. no.1 pusher from my view

becc

Mar 4, 2018
gotta go peeps.. other beckons. halftime up.. 3 minutes extra... 3 minutes complete... longer than 3 actually.. still 0-0

10-four

Oct 13, 2017
Don't be shy - anyone can join in - and talk about nothing really at all. It doesn't have to flow or make any sense - whatever you wish to say is great! Please keep within the rules of the site though. :)

I'll start:

I like food
Especially a nice pizza with garlic bread and some salad
I like food...
Speaking of food:

There's nothing like a nice chicken breast seasoned with cracked black pepper,a little sea salt and baked in aluminum foil after you've added some chopped/sliced or diced onion and tomatoes to it then bake and serve over steamed white rice with a side of green beans or your favorite veggie...

Served with a nice tall glass of an iced *none* alcoholic beverage 😁😁😁😁and a dinner roll..

Don't forget dessert...😁😁😁😁

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
I like food...
Speaking of food:

There's nothing like a nice chicken breast seasoned with cracked black pepper,a little sea salt and baked in aluminum foil after you've added some chopped/sliced or diced onion and tomatoes to it then bake and serve over steamed white rice with a side of green beans or your favorite veggie...

Served with a nice tall glass of an iced *none* alcoholic beverage 😁😁😁😁and a dinner roll..

Don't forget dessert...😁😁😁😁
Take the chicken, coat it with flour, dunk it in egg, then coat it with bread crumbs (whichever kind you like). Now bake it the same way as above. :)

T

theanointedsinner

there's a part of me that felt that I could start a new thread for the topic about "allowing God to love you" but at the same time, I am still not yet qualified to make such thread yet, for now, I'll cast my ambitions to Lord Jesus, and in his right timing, if such thread is to be started, we will allow God to inspire us when the time is right

10-four

Oct 13, 2017
Speaking of movies...
Saturday I bought a copy of a film called "I Can Only Imagine" and watched it last night.

It's based on the life of the guy that wrote the song of the same title.

Great movie.
Inspiring.