A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Where God closes one door He opens another door of opportunity: (Wait What? Is this His will? :cool:;):):geek: LOL)

:giggle:

Breakfast anyone?​
Whaa? How is this possible....... Another door opened indeed.. hahah, lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I'm beginning to wonder if i'm becoming more of an introvert pretty fast or if i'm becoming anti-social or if my friendmaking-shyness just went off the chart. I'm finding it more difficult than i used to to make new friends...Maybe because i'm used to being alone in the room with only my laptop and books that i've forgotten what it's like to meet new people..... Actually, i've never known what it's like but this time is so so different... On a normal day before now... it would take me a week or 2 or even 3 to talk and play with someone new... Now it feels impossible.

Thought over.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I'm beginning to wonder if i'm becoming more of an introvert pretty fast or if i'm becoming anti-social or if my friendmaking-shyness just went off the chart. I'm finding it more difficult than i used to to make new friends...Maybe because i'm used to being alone in the room with only my laptop and books that i've forgotten what it's like to meet new people..... Actually, i've never known what it's like but this time is so so different... On a normal day before now... it would take me a week or 2 or even 3 to talk and play with someone new... Now it feels impossible.

Thought over.

You have this in Christ Becca - but what stood out to me in your thought was how you did the lawyer sign-off -

Thought over...LOL :love::giggle:... You are so cute Lil Sis! Just put yourself in their shoes and see them thru their lives and its not as hard as it seems... Then the doors of conversation just open up for you...

slave

Mar 20, 2015
So "Anointed" - are we learning anything? Do you know the definition of 'learning'? The acquisition of knowledge thru experience. That sounds familiar doesn't it? No one has ever learned anything without a change of behavior... So as you take on some of these subjects - rest in the Lord, receive the Spirits revelations, and obey what He makes clear for you to obey - and He will share with you - Himself... but continue to place yourself in Silence, and Stillness, and Centering before Him to allow Him to give you a spirit not of timidity but of confidence in Him and His Wisdom...keep it up - you will get there - trust Him for He has your back in Christ - you have His Word on it!

Step-by-step - onward and upwards - right?!! Amen...;):):geek:...

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Where God closes one door He opens another door of opportunity: (Wait What? Is this His will? :cool:;):):geek: LOL)

:giggle:

Breakfast anyone?​
Great idea until you have a mouth full and they are still shooting at your mouth. :ROFL:

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Hey Gracie, thanks for your concern.... I mentioned somewhere before that those are the only type of books i take interest in.. horror, crime, suspense, mystery.. I don't have a large range of books to choose from so i pick the most comfortable available.. I've watched all other parts of the movie except new moon.... it really makes no difference to me. I've only heard of WWJD... Of course i'm gonna watch England vs Croatia.
Mel, i couldn't let a creature as scary as a bat fly around in circles in my room and sleep peacefully.. It wouldn't leave so the person had no choice but to kill it.
Have you looked into Steven James? He is a christian author that writes mysteries.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Sooo... :rolleyes:

The doctor's appointment went fine, BUT

I HAD TO WAIT 45 MINUTES FOR THE BUS TO COME BACK THROUGH.. :mad:

I am NOT impressed.

However, on a good note, I found a picture of an orange kitty in a magazine, and brought it home.. (y)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Have you looked into Steven James? He is a christian author that writes mysteries.
I'll check but i'm almost certain that i won't be able to find his books in my country... I'm going to watch the game guys and for the first time...... i won't make a single post till m done with it......

Just finished watching antman and the wasp... kinda cool

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Life hack:

When you have a flimsy plastic fan grill and you want to secure it but don't have any fan guard clips, use garbage bag twist ties.. (y)(y) Tie one on both sides, and top and bottom and that grill won't budge..

10-four

Oct 13, 2017
Well speaking of kids and fire works:

So I put on a big display of fireworks on the fourth for my kids,their kids,my nieces,nephews and neighborhood kids in a big bare lot adjacent to Uncle Bird's property.Some of the other parents chipped in with some cash and we purchased from Black Cat which I think sale the best merchandise.

So it was highly entertaining.The kids had a blast ( see where I slipped in a pun hee hee) and us grown folk enjoyed ourselves too.

But uncle Bird's cow Linda seemed offended by all the noise and mooed in horror..

So anyway there was food and just a wonderful atmosphere of family and friends.

10-four

Oct 13, 2017
Speaking of Uncle Bird:

He's planning to stay a week with his oldest son in Sacramento and he asked me to caretake his property until he returns.

So you beautiful people might not hear from me much because of my new "caretakers" duties.

Uncle has some animals including the cow that I'll be responsible for feeding and milking and e.t.c..

Plus mowing his 6 acres...

I *could have* just asked him to hire some kid to do it but that wouldn't have been right.

I believe that if we're in a position to offer our help or have been asked to help someone and if we *can* do it then we *should*at least try.

10-four

Oct 13, 2017
Here's a poem of my own for you to enjoy:

Hotdog!

Doesn't taste like frog.

Snake!

Doesn't taste like cake or a chicken wing!

But water!

Can taste like anything!

It's true.
All you have to do;

Is add your favorite flavor to it!
Hee hee!

T

theanointedsinner

Top o' the mornin' to ya peeps. We have a great Wednesday scheduled for you. If you are in England we have a great Wednesday "shed-u-alled" for you, only if you are wearing your waistcoat (vest to we Americans).

View attachment 185157

wow, look at the sun, can you see how this sun inspire me to type up a click-bait sounding title, wow!

how inspirational, lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Here's a poem of my own for you to enjoy:

Hotdog!

Doesn't taste like frog.

Snake!

Doesn't taste like cake or a chicken wing!

But water!

Can taste like anything!

It's true.
All you have to do;

Is add your favorite flavor to it!
Hee hee!

You are a weirdo. I say that lovingly.. lol :p

T

theanointedsinner

we have 2 natures, the flesh always against the spirit and the spirit always against the flesh

but this does not mean that we need to look for a mental health hospital to fix our "multi personality disorder" and request that the flesh part of us put to death, because earthly institutions can never be able to do that