A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I would reject the idea that might have the gift of mercy and grace
just because I know that my heart can be numb, apathetic, insensitive, calloused, hypocritical, insincere, compassion fatigue and many other weakness I may possibly notice about myself.

That sounds like all of our flesh attributes (and not just yours either) - but we live in Christ by what now in our New Creation? My first quiz for you - LOL :) - We no longer live by the flesh but instead live by the _________; Or live _________lly.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
My only grand daughters 1st bday today! Gma couldnt be prouder :)
Happy Birthday little one and happy Blessings Day Grandmamma or Jewel...LOL :) - That is a wonderful thing isn't it - people that are deeply a part of us.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
@ slave oh my gosh! how can i not of known these songs??? are these Chrisitan songs sir slave????
As they sing the lyrics so the song goes into the Christian Contemporary Genre - Yes they are praising the Lord in them. But the good news is now you do know of them as it is you also know Christ Jesus! Awesome stuff huh?!! I loved the "Broke" song too...

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Good Morning Lord! Good Morning Peoples! Let Our days always reflect the Sunday Spirit whether we are in the Sunday or the Monday or even the Wednesday - May our time spent with God be always restful and inspiring both. I love God - anyone else love Him? LOL Of course! You are all a delight to me! Let us encourage one another once more - (y):p:)

slave

Mar 20, 2015
If anyone today is on the edge of the shoreline and have been playing in the waters of Jesus for some time but have never dove into the waters and left your feet from the safety of the shoreline - I pray today is the day you hear His call to go out beyond the harbor and into the deep sea with Him - and let yourself go all in! He will build you up in Him! This day - the fear won't win!

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I would reject the idea that might have the gift of mercy and grace
just because I know that my heart can be numb, apathetic, insensitive, calloused, hypocritical, insincere, compassion fatigue and many other weakness I may possibly notice about myself.

I love to tell you - God has given us all the gift of mercy and grace - this includes you as well.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Happy Birthday little one and happy Blessings Day Grandmamma or Jewel...LOL :) - That is a wonderful thing isn't it - people that are deeply a part of us.
It is awesome..sad that i live 9 hrs away from them though..time together isnt long enough..but im blessed all the same ! TUJ

T

theanointedsinner

That sounds like all of our flesh attributes (and not just yours either) - but we live in Christ by what now in our New Creation? My first quiz for you - LOL :) - We no longer live by the flesh but instead live by the _________; Or live _________lly.
spirit, spiritually

and why do I feel "unsaved"? do I need to pray the prayer of salvation again?

T

theanointedsinner

we live in Christ,
we

am I still blind?

slave

Mar 20, 2015
It is awesome..sad that i live 9 hrs away from them though..time together isnt long enough..but im blessed all the same ! TUJ
Many people are so next to their kids they take them for granted...you do not take anything for granted do you?! Thus, the time you spend is well spent - We Thank God for that appreciation and purposeful time spent in diligent loving. I will pray for those times to increase as well.

"Lord, help Jewel receive more time with her grandchild and with her family. Lord, we know the practicality of such a dilemma but we ask for the time they do spend to be well invested and that you are seen thru all of it. Lord, we also ask if it be Your will to give them more time together as well..help establish their steps in this I pray - In Jesus' name - Amen."

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
spirit, spiritually

You probably feel unsaved, because you're going about getting saved the wrong way. A salvation prayer won't save you.. Faith, and belief in Jesus, and His grace is what saves you... :)

T

theanointedsinner

You probably feel unsaved, because you're going about getting saved the wrong way. A salvation prayer won't save you.. Faith, and belief in Jesus, and His grace is what saves you... :)
then lead me to salvation

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
spirit, spiritually

Feelings come and go and unreliable..like if you love someone..you might not always feel the feelings of love like when first meeting..does that mean you dont love them still? No..lol..same with salvation..you wont lose your salvation but many people REDEDICATE thier life to Christ..resurrendering to Him all that you are and being compliant to His Word and Will again...;)

slave

Mar 20, 2015
spirit, spiritually

Well - from the start I have told you that feelings are not reliable and should not be trusted...on the other hand I hope you understand you can claim the promises of God in His Word - for they are reliable. Quiz #2 - What passage (s) in the Bible tell you when you do a certain thing related to behavior you are indeed saved? And are you willing to claim that promise? Whom are those promises based on in our lives on the basis of merit and authority?

slave

Mar 20, 2015
then lead me to salvation

That is what we are saying - He will when you give up and let Him!

I pray your words here are your prayer to Him today as you intentionally set time aside with Him - ;)

Step by step moment by moment God will be patient and loving as He will direct you and transform you from the inside out thru faithful righteousness.

T

theanointedsinner

Well - from the start I have told you that feelings are not reliable and should not be trusted...on the other hand I hope you understand you can claim the promises of God in His Word - for they are reliable. Quiz #2 - What passage (s) in the Bible tell you when you do a certain thing related to behavior you are indeed saved? And are you willing to claim that promise? Whom are those promises based on in our lives on the basis of merit and authority?
Ephesians 2:8-9 says "we are saved by faith, not by works"
1 John 5:11-12 - whoever has the son (but the son is invisible, how do I confirm this)
I am willing to claim the promise that I'm saved
the promise are based, not because Dan said so, but the promise is from the Bible.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Many people are so next to their kids they take them for granted...you do not take anything for granted do you?! Thus, the time you spend is well spent - We Thank God for that appreciation and purposeful time spent in diligent loving. I will pray for those times to increase as well.

"Lord, help Jewel receive more time with her grandchild and with her family. Lord, we know the practicality of such a dilemma but we ask for the time they do spend to be well invested and that you are seen thru all of it. Lord, we also ask if it be Your will to give them more time together as well..help establish their steps in this I pray - In Jesus' name - Amen."
Amen and THANK you..i was going to move to KC 3 months ago.. Had a job lined up..was looking for housing..but at the last minute my financing fell through..God had other plans..so as much as i was disappointed and im still far away..i know for whatever reason..God still has me in Illinois. .

T

theanointedsinner

I know that I'm a sinner
I know that Jesus died to forgive
I did ask him into my life
but I have issues on surrendering to Jesus