A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gracie_14

honestly, i don't show my pic here cause i know a bunch of poeple i don't know will see it anyway...soo, its impossible to only put it out there for friends to see...

Aug 2, 2009
You show ypurself to strangers in real life everyday but cant among friends that youve talked to a long time? Lol...im not in any respect showing off by posting a pic..just being transparent and nothing to hide :)
Just for you I will put my pic in my avatar for now.... but it will prolly be gone tomorrow..

Aug 2, 2009
I hate my actual name.. but wouldn't mind being called by my middle name.. :)
:( Well at least you like your middle name. I don't really like my name all that much either. It always felt awkward to me. I wanted to change it when I was 14 lol but never did.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
:( Well at least you like your middle name. I don't really like my name all that much either. It always felt awkward to me. I wanted to change it when I was 14 lol but never did.
I like my first and middle name..hate my last name since its still linked to my ex :)

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Seeeeee zero..now that wasnt so bad was it???? Lol thanks!