A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gracie_14

My mom must've been a flower child. She named all her kids after flowers and birds.. lol
wow... sounds a bit creative than just regular everyday names.... (just to brag...my name is not an everyday regular one...soo... :giggle:)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Currently on my second cup of iced coffee. Might have a third cup to finish off the container since there's only like, a gulp or two left.. lol

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
NOPE. I literally have no photos of myself. I've thrown out all the ones I had. The only people who have pics of me, are my parents.. lol
You could take a selfie real quick..lol..i hate pics too since i was a kid..not photgenic ... But a smart person told me..pics of yourself atent for YOU but for others :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Me & Grammy Copping.JPG

Me at about age 6 with my paternal grandmother. I'm holding Teddy (he's nekkid here :eek:). My mom knitted him when I was a year old. Had him for 46 years, he got quite raggedy over the years so I buried him with Tequila in 2016 when I had to send her back "home"... :)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
So that explains why the Speak Your Mind thread is so quiet these days. Everyone has moved over to here instead. :sneaky: