A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello everyone! It's Lafftur! I'm back!

Oh my gosh, I need fellowship!!!

I'm in the middle of summer with kids home from school, kids going away to college, selling my house, buying a new house, moving, staging a house, taking college classes at the local community college for myself - trying to get a college degree I never got as a youngster, working as a part time receptionist!!! What am I doing?!!!

Waaaaaay tooooooo much on my plate, that's for sure!!!

WOW!! Transition is definitely a hard process!!! Can't wait to lighten my load!! Help me, Jesus!! LOL!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
4 eggs, 1/2 cup of milk 1/2 lb cheesesalt, pepper garlic onion crumble hamburger patty pre heat oven to 375 beat with fork till fluffy. use pam or micowave margerine 10 seconds and apply to 9" pie pan pour in and bake 20? min or so. pepermint pattys for desert

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
4 eggs, 1/2 cup of milk 1/2 lb cheesesalt, pepper garlic onion crumble hamburger patty pre heat oven to 375 beat with fork till fluffy. use pam or micowave margerine 10 seconds and apply to 9" pie pan pour in and bake 20? min or so. pepermint pattys for desert
Yup..impressive :)

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Just a heads up if you watch this on youtube avoid the comment section it is vile and disgusting. A couple of Christians reply to it but most of it are angry athiests and disrespectful weebos. Anyway I've showed this a few times on this site an its one of my favorites! :)

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Hello everyone! It's Lafftur! I'm back!

Oh my gosh, I need fellowship!!!

I'm in the middle of summer with kids home from school, kids going away to college, selling my house, buying a new house, moving, staging a house, taking college classes at the local community college for myself - trying to get a college degree I never got as a youngster, working as a part time receptionist!!! What am I doing?!!!

Waaaaaay tooooooo much on my plate, that's for sure!!!

WOW!! Transition is definitely a hard process!!! Can't wait to lighten my load!! Help me, Jesus!! LOL!

Hi Laffur! Nice to see you here. Its been a long time. We missed you.