A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello everyone! It's Lafftur! I'm back!

Oh my gosh, I need fellowship!!!

I'm in the middle of summer with kids home from school, kids going away to college, selling my house, buying a new house, moving, staging a house, taking college classes at the local community college for myself - trying to get a college degree I never got as a youngster, working as a part time receptionist!!! What am I doing?!!!

Waaaaaay tooooooo much on my plate, that's for sure!!!

WOW!! Transition is definitely a hard process!!! Can't wait to lighten my load!! Help me, Jesus!! LOL!
Oh dearest sister!! LONG time no see!! ☺️ How are you?? Glad to know that your kiddies are keeping you busy!!! As usual!! 😜😜

Praying for you sister, in that God will give you the peace and refreshing outpouring love and strength of His Spirit. Glad to have you back!!! 💕💕

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
View attachment 185310

Me at about age 6 with my paternal grandmother. I'm holding Teddy (he's nekkid here :eek:). My mom knitted him when I was a year old. Had him for 46 years, he got quite raggedy over the years so I buried him with Tequila in 2016 when I had to send her back "home"... :)
Awww, what a cutie. Thanks for sharing, Blue.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Have any of you ladies received a PM from Scott88? He PM'ed me under the guise of wanting to find new friends, but he actually wants to find a partner here. :rolleyes: How do I remove him from following me??

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Have any of you ladies received a PM from Scott88? He PM'ed me under the guise of wanting to find new friends, but he actually wants to find a partner here. :rolleyes: How do I remove him from following me??
Yes..hes contacted me last nighy and today..questioning if hes legit..told him how to interact in the forums...i think you can "ignore" his messages and hell be blocked? He was pretty forward bout my work..marital status..kids etc..doesnt seem one for small talk dispite me trying to divert him to the forum if he IS ligit..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Yes..hes contacted me last nighy and today..questioning if hes legit..told him how to interact in the forums...i think you can "ignore" his messages and hell be blocked? He was pretty forward bout my work..marital status..kids etc..doesnt seem one for small talk dispite me trying to divert him to the forum if he IS ligit..
He has mostly women that he's following. I think I scared him off, he asked how he meets a partner here and I said "you dont, this isn't a dating site so you PM'ing me and other women here will only get you banned." He hasn't responded back since.. LOL

I also told him twice to start posting in the forums and he responded with "okay what".. lol

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
He has mostly women that he's following. I think I scared him off, he asked how he meets a partner here and I said "you dont, this isn't a dating site so you PM'ing me and other women here will only get you banned." He hasn't responded back since.. LOL

I also told him twice to start posting in the forums and he responded with "okay what".. lol
Hes definately persistant..lol..at least he knows what he wants and not afraid to be open and honest bout it..others are looking for love on here but arent so open..lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hes definately persistant..lol..at least he knows what he wants and not afraid to be open and honest bout it..others are looking for love on here but arent so open..lol

He won't get far in his search by PM'ing women here. Most will just report him. And others here are honest about their intents. They don't go PM'ing people under a guise, then reveal their real intent later on..

Aug 2, 2009
OK guys (and gals).... Heres what u due..

1. Open his PM and hover your mouse over his name, then click 'ignore'

2. At the top left of the PM you will see a button that says "LEAVE" as in leave the conversation.... click on that and a dialog box comes up to ask if u want to receive future messages from that person... Click NO (or the approriate choise)

3. Congrats, you have just banned him from your inbox! And from your forum experience...

(the mispellings may or may not have been intentional... :sneaky:)

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018

2. At the top left of the PM you will see a button that says "LEAVE" as in leave the conversation.... click on that and a dialog box comes up to ask if u want to receive future messages from that person... Click NO (or the approriate choise)

3. Congrats, you have just banned him from your inbox! And from your forum experience...

Done! Thanks :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Ur so helpful, Gabe.. :)

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
It was supposed to have rained here today. Instead it's hot and sunny. AGAIN... Vermont has had no significant rain since literally when winter ended...
Yikes..most of june was rain here..get it at least 1-2 times per wk here....LOTS of bugs!