A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Speaking of dreams/nightmares:

Last night I dreamed that a giant grape with spider legs and big red floppy clown shoes on his feet was chasing me through a meadow and Linda the cow was in this dream but she was just standing off to the side blissfully chewing her cud..

I ran past her several times and she was still in the same spot chewing the same cud and the grape was yelling in a hoarse and urgent voice "Hey 10 you want pickles with that!"

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
You should now even more that I like to talk about God ...

I like food but I love my Lord!

Yes - being full is worthy to note. ;):):geek: ... I love discussing and discovering Christ with People - sure I will take that challenge. A toast to good food - all forms of it!

(Matthew 5:6): New International Version (NIV)

6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,

for they will be filled.

The grapes are pretty too!

Lol..again..didnt answer my original question...i appreciate the food that God provides but i also appreciate SHARING the provisions and breaking bread with others!!! Jesus did this many times!!!!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good afternoon loved ones. Happy Wednesday to ya. Jewell, slave answered you question in the very next post, you should read it all. I got a PM from magenta about a week ago and she is fine but very busy. She was ghosting the threads and noticed people commenting about her.

hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018

Yes - being full is worthy to note. ;):):geek: ... I love discussing and discovering Christ with People - sure I will take that challenge. A toast to good food - all forms of it!

for they will be filled.

Lol.."take that challenge"? Im lost...figured
Good afternoon loved ones. Happy Wednesday to ya. Jewell, slave answered you question in the very next post, you should read it all. I got a PM from magenta about a week ago and she is fine but very busy. She was ghosting the threads and noticed people commenting about her.

View attachment 185359

I asked if he would have a picnic with me..is there a "yes or no" in there that im missing? Lol..im also at work so am on and off quickly between patients ;) i

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Please pray for little Tesla (kitten #2 and the smallest). Her breathing is rapid and labored, she's not latching on to nurse and she's lost 2 grams overnight.. Shelly is about to take her and the other kittens to the vet to see what's going on.. PLEASE pray continuously for these little boogers.. lol

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Please pray for little Tesla (kitten #2 and the smallest). Her breathing is rapid and labored, she's not latching on to nurse and she's lost 2 grams overnight.. Shelly is about to take her and the other kittens to the vet to see what's going on.. PLEASE pray continuously for these little boogers.. lol
Sorry to hear..heart breaking :(

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Sorry to hear..heart breaking :(
Yeah.. they all had such a rough start, being born c-section, and the first one was anasarca and deformed. They're 4 days old today and were doing so well.. Shelly just crated them up and is on the way to see Dr. F....

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015

for they will be filled.

Wow, is that Bible actually cake?

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
So the other day I was studying 2 Kings 6. This one piece really jumped out at me and I am still thinking about it. The Holy Spirit used it to speak to me, so I thought I would share it here.

2 Kings 6: 3-7 said:
Then one of them said, “Won’t you please come with your servants?”

“I will,” Elisha replied. 4 And he went with them.

They went to the Jordan and began to cut down trees. 5 As one of them was cutting down a tree, the iron axhead fell into the water. “Oh no, my lord!” he cried out. “It was borrowed!”

6 The man of God asked, “Where did it fall?” When he showed him the place, Elisha cut a stick and threw it there, and made the iron float. 7 “Lift it out,” he said. Then the man reached out his hand and took it.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Lol..again..didnt answer my original question...i appreciate the food that God provides but i also appreciate SHARING the provisions and breaking bread with others!!! Jesus did this many times!!!!

="Jewel5712,post: member: 271742"] Why wont you answer my questions with a regular answer other than some "god talk"? What are you afraid of? I know its easy to talk "God" when in a fellowship of believers here or at church..but do you do it with co workers or people at walmart? Seems like youre hiding behind the cross other than claiming and carrying it...frustrating for people like myself who are actually trying to get to KNOW you...Its OK to be like others..failures..faults..you know..HUMAN :)

• Be human? Is it ok to be like Christ as well Jewel still as a human? I fear nothing but God. "God will establish my steps," was my answer to you in PM. Was that not a good enough answer for you concerning your three questions about my love life - especially concerning Karen? - Well that is my answer - and I think you can learn a lot about me and my character based on it as well. But allow me to make this public for you to hear - YES I AM STILL INTERESTED IN KAREN!! I hope this helps you with knowing me better now. But to be sure - my original answer said it best and accurately as well.

• I am not here to answer your questions based on your bucket lists - I am here to love you with all of my heart in Christ and lift Christ up and allow Him to draw you to Himself. As far as my "god talk" as you uncapitalized it - no I never 'god talk' even in Church - but I always talk in Christ - capital "C" in Walmart especially! LOL :);).. Remember God always blessed the food as well before eating it. I do enjoy immensely fellowshipping with others. Apparently you are blind to that fact. I pray God will lift your eyes to see that He is all thru-out my life with Him and others faithfully and actually real.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018

• Be human? Is it ok to be like Christ as well Jewel still as a human? I fear nothing but God. "God will establish my steps," was my answer to you in PM. Was that not a good enough answer for you concerning your three questions about my love life - especially concerning Karen? - Well that is my answer - and I think you can learn a lot about me and my character based on it as well. But allow me to make this public for you to hear - YES I AM STILL INTERESTED IN KAREN!! I hope this helps you with knowing me better now. But to be sure - my original answer said it best and accurately as well.

• I am not here to answer your questions based on your bucket lists - I am here to love you with all of my heart in Christ and lift Christ up and allow Him to draw you to Himself. As far as my "god talk" as you uncapitalized it - no I never 'god talk' even in Church - but I always talk in Christ - capital "C" in Walmart especially! LOL :);).. Remember God always blessed the food as well before eating it. I do enjoy immensely fellowshipping with others. Apparently you are blind to that fact. I pray God will lift your eyes to see that He is all thru-out my life with Him and others faithfully and actually real.
THANK YOU SLAVE for not even asking if you can make MY PM public..but since you have..know its not appreciated..even though i feel the same as what i wrote and shows that you are willing to make public ANYONES confidences...hmmmm..sad...as i ALSO explained about the "mr n mrs peabody" (since you didnt share that full PM) was JOKING and TEASING you about it! LOVINGLY said in Christ right Slave?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Uhhhh, forgive my stupidity (LOL) but who is Karen? Do I know her? Do I like her? She has to pass our inspection test first, you know.. lol

I'm kinda shocked. I always thought you were married. :eek:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
THANK YOU SLAVE for not even asking if you can make MY PM public..but since you have..know its not appreciated..even though i feel the same as what i wrote and shows that you are willing to make public ANYONES confidences...hmmmm..sad...as i ALSO explained about the "mr n mrs peabody" (since you didnt share that full PM) was JOKING and TEASING you about it! LOVINGLY said in Christ right Slave?

Has a sneaking suspicion I know who Karen might be. But now I'm full-on curious.. who is she? lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Yes, God blessed my Walmart salad with a dead fly in the bottom.. LOL

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Update: Tesla seems to have a congenital heart defect, thus causing her labored breathing. She is currently getting oxygen through a tiny oxy mask..