A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
praise report! I live in a motorized fiberglass twinkie called a Pace Arrow. the ac quit 7 weeks ago it gets like a station wagon in the sun with the windows rolled up. My daughter bought me a new ac unit. it's 98* outside now but 82 inside. Thank you Kristy and thank you lord woo hoo! 197035_1014443916298_6829_n.jpg

GRATEFULL I'M NOT DEAD

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
T

theanointedsinner

My gma always said that i should never stick out my tongue cuz a bird could come by and POOP on it..lol
the odds of that is so coincidental, it's more believable to say that "Satan did it" just because of how unlikely that is

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Soooo..its my youngest daughters 21st birthday tomorrow and theres unprotected lemon cheesecake and blueberry cupcakes in the fridge...hmmmmmm