A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theanointedsinner

God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us (Romans 5:5)

if I experienced this, how come I don't feel or recognize this? (assuming I experienced it)

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Well I got some good news! It turns out I do not have Diabetes like I thought I did. I had it for a few days after my surgery and I thought it may have come back. I do however have Anemia. No big deal though just a few Iron pills a day and a better diet and I'll be right as rain :) Praise the Lord!! <3

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Hiya tourist..check your PM..lol..would love to hear bout your ventures in Maine..love that state...also..im an avid ebay buyer! Sales wouldnt be down with me buying..lol :)
Maine is awesome, my favorite state. I love the looks of it during the fall season the best. You have a favorite area?

T

theanointedsinner

thank you kodiak, keep praying for me, continue to be a wise owl, and pray that I can get better at praying

Aug 2, 2009
Cali is 200 x 900 mi you'll have to do better, from borrego springs to the redwoods. + 30,000,000 cars trucks, trucks and motorbikes
Ok... I'm somewhere south of Sacramento :p That's as specific as I'd like to get :sneaky: ....ok, southern cali... but that's all :sneaky:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Goodnight fellow peeps. It is time for all old geezers like me to turn in. Ketchup with y'all tomorrow.
To theanointedsinner, give that unfeeling heart to God. He can make it over. Your verse for tonight:

Eze. 36:26
"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh."

asleep-smiley.gif

T

theanointedsinner

Goodnight fellow peeps. It is time for all old geezers like me to turn in. Ketchup with y'all tomorrow.
To theanointedsinner, give that unfeeling heart to God. He can make it over. Your verse for tonight:

Eze. 36:26 "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh."

View attachment 185387

I gave you "friendly hearts", and let's let Mr. Deade sleep, we can practice compassion for this as well

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Well I got some good news! It turns out I do not have Diabetes like I thought I did. I had it for a few days after my surgery and I thought it may have come back. I do however have Anemia. No big deal though just a few Iron pills a day and a better diet and I'll be right as rain :) Praise the Lord!! <3
Praise God!! That’s great news bro ❤️

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Today is going by sooooooooooooo slowlyyyyyyyyyy....
Get involved doing something you are passionate about. When one is engaged in ones passion (passion in a good way), time flies.

When people ask me what kind of job they should do, I tell them to pursue their passion. Find something that turns you on when you are doing it. Find something that you can do for hours on end and not notice the passing of time. I think we all should pursue things we are passionate about. And, if we can get paid for it, then we don't have to work when we make money, so to speak.