A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
It could also be HAARP :eek:

I understand the gov shut down its HAARP operations, and now research, such as it is, is being conducted by the University of Alaska(?). Is it possible that now satellites are doing what HAARP used to do - what ever that may have been.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Good morning.. Headed to Walmart in a bit. Gotta get more iced coffee, Vaporub and who knows what else.. lol

5b35402b3cd2c82782188e6ef95807dc.jpg

Aug 2, 2009
I understand the gov shut down its HAARP operations, and now research, such as it is, is being conducted by the University of Alaska(?). Is it possible that now satellites are doing what HAARP used to do - what ever that may have been.
I didn't know that. I don't really keep up on haarp, but I know it is suspected in those two terrible hurricanes we had last year. One in texas and one in another state, I forgot which. They were bigger and more powerful than any previous hurricanes they had there...if I remember correctly.

Aug 2, 2009
LOVE the east coast and the history of those states!
Me too! :love: I feel blessed to have learned about it in school and to have lived where much of it took place. I heard they don't even teach that stuff in school anymore. I grew up near where George Washington fought the british and where the country's forefathers signed the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Ok... I'm somewhere south of Sacramento :p That's as specific as I'd like to get :sneaky: ....ok, southern cali... but that's all :sneaky:
That's just fine, mom was born in stockton, my kids were in porterville for 7 years, i worked in sequoia for a summer, lompoc for a year. tu me anything north of bakersfield is central cali. im from near long beach

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Me too! :love: I feel blessed to have learned about it in school and to have lived where much of it took place. I heard they don't even teach that stuff in school anymore. I grew up near where George Washington fought the british and where the country's forefathers signed the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.
Not teach it? Sad..i think they should UPDATE history simce theres been a lot of new finds through the years that change the original history stories...my "bucket list" is to go back to maine..get a coastal cottage in a harbor town..have my coffee on the front porch overlooking the ocean..watching the sun come up..hearing the cries of the sea gulls..hearing the waves crash against the rocks and smelling the salt of the ocean.....mmmmm..thtow in some fresh seafood..perfect vacation to me..but i also like boston n conneticutt etc..lol

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
spirit, spiritually

and why do I feel "unsaved"? do I need to pray the prayer of salvation again?

I'll give you two reasons -

First satan wants you to feel that way to discourage you and keep you from building a relationship with God/Jesus.

Second if you are anything like I used to be you don't understand the gift of salvation.... Did you catch the word gift? You have to stop thinking you can save yourself meaning that you have to be good enough clean yourself up etc... YOU CAN'T DO IT... You have to accept the gift Jesus has given you which is He paid the price of your sins by dying on the cross. Jesus does the work you accept and believe in the gift of His sacrifice.

Is there something you can do? Well if you have asked God to forgive you and repented then you just need to believe that Jesus death and blood has covered your sins. Be thankful to God and accept the give of salvation offered to you.

Repentance is a sorrow and a turning away from sin and about face of sorts.

Jesus has saved you reach out and take hold in faith that you are saved. I hope this helps answer your question....God bless you and your walk with Him....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I know that I'm a sinner
I know that Jesus died to forgive
I did ask him into my life
but I have issues on surrendering to Jesus

You are not alone on this one we all have a hard time surrendering at one time or another.

Justification is immediate the moment you ask for forgiveness your sins are covered by Jesus blood.

Sanctification is the work of a life time and none of us will be perfect until we are in heaven with our glorified bodies.

Which is why you need to walk daily with Jesus so that His blood covers you because when we walk alone we fall flat on our faces and have that hard time surrendering.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
I didn't know that. I don't really keep up on haarp, but I know it is suspected in those two terrible hurricanes we had last year. One in texas and one in another state, I forgot which. They were bigger and more powerful than any previous hurricanes they had there...if I remember correctly.
HAARP and devices like it are known as "ionospheric heaters". There have been several around the world. They heat the ionosphere, which, as I understand it, can cause it to bulge thus changing the amount of sunlight getting to a part of the earth. I believe the bulge can also change how the jet stream moves.

The question is, "Does (did) HAARP have "steering" capabilities? That means can the energy it pumps into the ionosphere be directed to different places above the surface of the earth. According to the proposal for it in the 1990's, it was supposed to have had steering capabilities.

If (where) I am incorrect, I welcome any corrections.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
HAARP and devices like it are known as "ionospheric heaters". There have been several around the world. They heat the ionosphere, which, as I understand it, can cause it to bulge thus changing the amount of sunlight getting to a part of the earth. I believe the bulge can also change how the jet stream moves.

The question is, "Does (did) HAARP have "steering" capabilities? That means can the energy it pumps into the ionosphere be directed to different places above the surface of the earth. According to the proposal for it in the 1990's, it was supposed to have had steering capabilities.

If (where) I am incorrect, I welcome any corrections.
Louisiana, florida ant the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Con trails are real too, the metalic dust reflects UV and IR rays to slow global warming. [which the g'ment denies] Does anybody know what Air America [not the movie] is? Air CIA! Atmospheric control is still in the experimental stages but there working on it.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I watched a video of someone asking two airplane pilots if they knew what chem trails are. They both said yes, then the camera panned in on a panel that showed whether the chem trail thing was on or off.. lol

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Anointed - Brother belief gives birth to things already accomplished in Christ Jesus. To receive Him at that point then means to act upon that belief in complete surrender first (a place we do need to arrive at), all the while He is accomplishing His purposes thru you as you obey Him yet not perfect. You are developing your communion and communication with Him - May God Bless you in this.

There is a difference between surrender and perfection. That is why Paul says, "Not that I have already obtained this, or have already been made perfect but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself (yet) to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do (*here is the surrender part with feet) -> forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

This is a step by step process of growing in His total victory already found in you thru Jesus Christ's History now as our own. Remember God accepts us all as to where we are and will never leave us nor forsake us as He will also never leave us that way. It is a journey toward His finishing work in us - but I pray God reveals the goal in light of His atoning and transforming grace. I pray He shows you the goal being in the depth and height and width and length of Whom He is and not in who we are or were even in Him. The goal is always forward and onward in Him; a never-ending enlightened goal on earth. Where He will take you will be a real changed person - a real consecrated child of His. His will toward perfection.

I pray you will surrender wholly to Him - for God measures everything, from start to finish, by the perfections of His Son, Scripture clearly affirms that it is God's good pleasure "to sum up all good things in Christ ... in Whom we were made a heritage." (Ephesians 1:9-11). Thus, from death to life we must go - we must be reborn. But you are reborn are you not? For you have offered your life to Him. Therefore, be encouraged to move onward and upward now in Him and His history - God would have you stop from hesitating - for it is written, "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction." (Proverbs 1:7).

It is and has been my earnest prayer for you Anointed, that in your decisions, your eyes may be opened afresh to see that it is only by placing your entire emphasis there that you can hope to realize the divine purpose for you, as it is the hope for all of us in Him - which is that "we should be unto the praise of His glory." (Ephesians. 1:12). I pray this be an encouragement.