A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello people... sorry for my unavailability but i've been busy this week.. going to different places with my mum and we have wi-fi issues soo... I couldn't completely ketchup but i caught the most important thing... The " " fight... I don't know all the details and i wouldn't want to bring it up again cuz it seems settled but i just wanna say this..... Don't let emotions and "earthly accomplishment" take our eyes away from the Heavenly glory........ We are all here to fellowship despite our differences, so we shouldn't let our personal problems ome inbetween our love for one another through God.... I think we should just admit our mistakes and wrongs whether or not we believe we did such.. Remember Zt's signature...
That being said, Hello... I have 15 minutes more to be here... It's currently 9:45 pm
Amen sis.

How are you btw:) x

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Amen sis.

How are you btw:) x
I'm great... Morning there right? Gotta go now... Goodnight peeps... ketch ya laterz.... by God's grace..

Just watched titanic this night and i cried again..... This is like the 4th or 5th time and i am still crying.. lol.. i just noticed that those musicians were playing Nearer my God to thee.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I'm great... Morning there right? Gotta go now... Goodnight peeps... ketch ya laterz.... by God's grace..

Just watched titanic this night and i cried again..... This is like the 4th or 5th time and i am still crying.. lol.. i just noticed that those musicians were playing Nearer my God to thee.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee
Sure is morning lil sister. Okay, be safe, take care and God bless xo

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Geesh.. the bad news just keep comin' for these little guys. :(

Dr. F. just came and checked out Aura, and the Kinks kittens (Ray, Avory and Arthur).

Both Ray and Avory have heart murmurs.. :( Ray is on left, Avory in the middle.

In happier mews, Consuela's kittens got a clean bill of health. :)

Ray, Avory, Arthur.PNG

T

theanointedsinner

A person can't make a person understand no matter how clear the message.

Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

Notice how it doesn't say give the answer they are seeking? This way God can give the answer as He sees fit thru their testimony of good news and hope.
this is probably why when my soul wants you to present some answers more clearly, fir my rational and my imaginative mind to comprehend, ironically, you want me to rely more on intuition, overwhelming my soul if I try to understand it by soul, etc.

T

theanointedsinner

Sometimes it takes time for us to be satisfied on what answers God gives us versus what answers we seek. I am sorry the answers I gave you seemed to you to be unclear. I pray whom ever gives you His answers that you trust - will be clearly His answers offered.. in that line - I am glad He was able to give you that clarity. I pray you do not judge me ... as well.
there was one answer Dan gave me that I never appreciate until 18 days later, for example

so it takes time

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
I am the greatest kisser in the world! -my cousin Daniel bless his heart.❤️🙌🏻

T

theanointedsinner

Anointed - Brother belief gives birth to things already accomplished in Christ Jesus. To receive Him at that point then means to act upon that belief in complete surrender first (a place we do need to arrive at), all the while He is accomplishing His purposes thru you as you obey Him yet not perfect. You are developing your communion and communication with Him - May God Bless you in this.

There is a difference between surrender and perfection. That is why Paul says, "Not that I have already obtained this, or have already been made perfect but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself (yet) to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do (*here is the surrender part with feet) -> forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

This is a step by step process of growing in His total victory already found in you thru Jesus Christ's History now as our own. Remember God accepts us all as to where we are and will never leave us nor forsake us as He will also never leave us that way. It is a journey toward His finishing work in us - but I pray God reveals the goal in light of His atoning and transforming grace. I pray He shows you the goal being in the depth and height and width and length of Whom He is and not in who we are or were even in Him. The goal is always forward and onward in Him; a never-ending enlightened goal on earth. Where He will take you will be a real changed person - a real consecrated child of His. His will toward perfection.

I pray you will surrender wholly to Him - for God measures everything, from start to finish, by the perfections of His Son, Scripture clearly affirms that it is God's good pleasure "to sum up all good things in Christ ... in Whom we were made a heritage." (Ephesians 1:9-11). Thus, from death to life we must go - we must be reborn. But you are reborn are you not? For you have offered your life to Him. Therefore, be encouraged to move onward and upward now in Him and His history - God would have you stop from hesitating - for it is written, "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction." (Proverbs 1:7).

It is and has been my earnest prayer for you Anointed, that in your decisions, your eyes may be opened afresh to see that it is only by placing your entire emphasis there that you can hope to realize the divine purpose for you, as it is the hope for all of us in Him - which is that "we should be unto the praise of His glory." (Ephesians. 1:12). I pray this be an encouragement.
I'm not sure how to even begin to apply this yet, but by faith, trust and belief, I stamp this "winner"
winner!.png <-- and I pray that becc can magnify the size of this symbol for it