A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Im sorry! Go to sleep! lol Not really a DC fan other then Batman and Teen Titans. The few Marvel heros I really enjoy is Ghost Rider. Although the original comics origin story didn't make a lot of sense. Even people who made the movies said it didn't make alot of since Ghost Rider might scare you though and his Origin all though he is a good guy its downright evil lol

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Great song about God being a friend to everyone but seriously the comment section is trash! full of different interpretations on this song when its clearly by a christian band is just down right insulting! I mean being a content creator. A writer and a card maker if someone interpreted my books as something other then about what I meant it to be about I'd be down right insulted :/ My ex said the same thing about this band "Oh you can interpret it to be about anything" No you can't! If you wrote a song called Jesus loves us and you interpret it to be about buddishm it would be downright disgusting for a creator!....Anyway great song. There third album ascend is almost all about God (And surprise people ragged on it)...anyway great christian band sorry for the rant lol

Aug 2, 2009
Admittedly there are some dirty parts but compared to movies today there reletively tame and it focuses more on sight gags and on humor thats not dirty lol. Its Pg-13 so it cant get to bad!
Lol dirty jokes don't bother me at all.
I will definitely watch this... Hilarious.. title?
It's called Loaded Weapon (1993). The title is a parody of "Lethal Weapon", the Mel Gibson movie.

T

theanointedsinner

this is how I believe philosophers can become Christians

first, realize how the heart is capable of being numb to things (only a blind idealist would deny this possibility)

secondly, to make the most of our existence, we can grow somewhere (ie: spiritual growth)

God's jealously great love can really maximize spiritual potentials

and, lead to Christ

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Lol dirty jokes don't bother me at all.

It's called Loaded Weapon (1993). The title is a parody of "Lethal Weapon", the Mel Gibson movie.
This is a classic too! lol its little weird though seeing O.J. Simpson as cop on these movies though the third movie dropped when the court case was happening making kinda awkward to watch lol

Aug 2, 2009
This is a classic too! lol its little weird though seeing O.J. Simpson as cop on these movies though the third movie dropped when the court case was happening making kinda awkward to watch lol
Oh yea, I love the Naked Gun movies. :D I thought OJ was funny too. I love all of Leslie Nielsen's comedies.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Goodnight Deade and Goodmorning Lady blue.... I did kinda wake up late... It's 10:52 am now... Got probably 7 hours of sleep

becc

Mar 4, 2018
God is good all the time. All glory and honor and praise to Him!
Are you new here? If you are, welcome to cc and welcome to the canip.... If you haven't got your welcome speech, Tourist will be here in a minute or 2 for that. :)