A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Too much game talk btwn joey and monnkay be making mi brain stunned, lol.. I just did a quick ketchup.. Morning sir Deade.. How was your appointment? We leave for the camp tomorrow.. Yaay.. Monnk, Have you played the game b4? Did you have to buy the other episodes?
Hiya becc, my doctors appointment went well. That means I'm gonna live, Lord willing. I will pray your camp meeting goes well.

blob-psychedelic-small.gif

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Too much game talk btwn joey and monnkay be making mi brain stunned, lol.. I just did a quick ketchup.. Morning sir Deade.. How was your appointment? We leave for the camp tomorrow.. Yaay.. Monnk, Have you played the game b4? Did you have to buy the other episodes?
No I have not. I do here good things though and I'd have to watch some gameplay before I'd play and don't feel outta loop to much I doubt anyone other than me and Joe on here know what were rambling on about lol

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Whats the most signifant thing that happend in your parents life thet were no big dealn in your life? Too me it was the moon landing.

T

thatfizzyguy

Well looks like I'm approved for my apartment just gotta wait 3 to 6 months on a waiting list.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I read it. Why would I sing it, is it a song or something?
You are probably not old enough but Hey Mickey was a song, I believe in the mid eighties. Maybe someone younger remembers more accurately. I was pretty busy during those transitional years for me. They often played that song on the TV maybe for a commercial, but it was a common occurrence.

I just look it up on Wiki. The song was released in 1982 and hit number 1 in the charts in several countries. I think the commercials started a couple years later. So yeah, you are too young to know of it.

Laff_Lol.gif

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Well looks like I'm approved for my apartment just gotta wait 3 to 6 months on a waiting list.
Well Joey, praise God. It's a step in the right direction. All things come to those with patience enough to endure. Font: Lucida Handwriting.

green-yes-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
You are probably not old enough but Hey Mickey was a song, I believe in the mid eighties. Maybe someone younger remembers more accurately. I was pretty busy during those transitional years for me. They often played that song on the TV maybe for a commercial, but it was a common occurrence.

I just look it up on Wiki. The song was released in 1982 and hit number 1 in the charts in several countries. I think the commercials started a couple years later. So yeah, you are too young to know of it.

View attachment 186390
Lol I actually knew what you were talking about as I've heard the song many times

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
So my friend recently invited me to a metal concert and it turns out two of my favorite bands growing up Powerman 5000 and Mushroom Head are playing. Here's one of my favorite songs by Powerman. Is it me or does the lead singer look like a young Billy Idol or an older Naruto? lol

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
So my friend recently invited me to a metal concert and it turns out two of my favorite bands growing up Powerman 5000 and Mushroom Head are playing. Here's one of my favorite songs by Powerman. Is it me or does the lead singer look like a young Billy Idol or an older Naruto? lol
Yea a little mostly because of the goggles

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
So I just bought a Japanese game for the ps2 and it turns out you need a special swap disc and tool to play Japanese games on a us system so I bought one of those too. So what you have to do is remove the disc door on the ps2 and put the swap disc in then use the tool to pull the tray out and put the japanese game in...seems like a lot of work but hey Its cheaper then buying a japanese ps2 lol

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
So I just bought a Japanese game for the ps2 and it turns out you need a special swap disc and tool to play Japanese games on a us system so I bought one of those too. So what you have to do is remove the disc door on the ps2 and put the swap disc in then use the tool to pull the tray out and put the japanese game in...seems like a lot of work but hey Its cheaper then buying a japanese ps2 lol
Okay so it turns out the product is cercumvention method and not necessarily legal....so I canceled my order of the product and I'll buy a japanese ps2 eventually....yeah a disc and a little tool are not legal....Really these dumb gaming companies and there rules are just downright stupid sometimes:mad:

T

thatfizzyguy

Okay so it turns out the product is cercumvention method and not necessarily legal....so I canceled my order of the product and I'll buy a japanese ps2 eventually....yeah a disc and a little tool are not legal....Really these dumb gaming companies and there rules are just downright stupid sometimes:mad:
Well at least cheats and glitches are allowed somehow lol!
Like healing people in final fantasy 7 by opening the ps1 door while using regen while the enemy can't attack!

T

thatfizzyguy

Or pressing l2 and r2 in chocobo races to recover stamina in final fantasy 7.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Well at least cheats and glitches are allowed somehow lol!
Like healing people in final fantasy 7 by opening the ps1 door while using regen while the enemy can't attack!
Lol didn't know about that one! Yeah its difficult being a Christian gamer as you need to pretty much avoid Roms and such all together lol