A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

thatfizzyguy

I had another doctors appointment and I was gone for four hours. This thread has become so slow, I wasn't even missed.

Where O where have my little peeps gone,
O where O where did they go.
Did the Lord come back while I was gone,

and it turns out I was too slow?

View attachment 186471
It's not you it's just the notification system, I thought noone was posting since my notification bell didn't have a number next to it.

T

thatfizzyguy

UOTE="Deade, post: 3679703, member: 265041"]Well let's see who can come up with the funniest minions post. :D

Honestly and no offense to anyone who likes them I detest the minions I've never even seen the movies and they drive me insane lol[/QUOTE]
Very well...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Didn't go grocery shopping yesterday cuz it was raining, so I'm about to go today. Then I'll come back, have my iced coffee, relax and edit, rename and sort blob emojis.. LOL

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Didn't go grocery shopping yesterday cuz it was raining, so I'm about to go today. Then I'll come back, have my iced coffee, relax and edit, rename and sort blob emojis.. LOL
Sounds like a fun day.

It could be so much worse. Plenty to thank God for.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
my audio dosn't work on CC but while here let me mention "The circle won't be broken" with the Cash/Carter & Statler families.

BTW THAT HERRON WAS SUPPOSED TO SING.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Just got home. Found a $1 dollar bill laying on the ground in the road on the bridge while walking home. I'll use it for laundry. :)(y)(y)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Just got home. Found a $1 dollar bill laying on the ground in the road on the bridge while walking home. I'll use it for laundry. :)(y)(y)
I know for photos to load they should be 400 x 400 but what's the limit for gifs? That white heron was supposed to be animated and it works on desktop. hello.gif

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
If they're too big, they won't go side by side. They'll go one over the other. Anything 1 MB and over will not upload on here which is so stupid because the other site let us upload MB pics...

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Maybe the side by side thing is my HP they come in steps and I have trouble getting the text on top too sometimes. It's supposed to move Be-birds-572c7a1054a04__880.jpg