A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Sorry, I think in mega pixels and when I look online for one that's the numbers I look at. I've only started doing this since a few days ago.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
My fam is going to lake Texoma for vacation this weekend so I'll be alone for a few days and I will figure it out soon. Thanx Bob.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Sorry, I think in mega pixels and when I look online for one that's the numbers I look at. I've only started doing this since a few days ago.
Good morning CC peeps. TGIF again. And away we go.

Calibob, I use Pinterest to capture, catalog and post some of my pics. If they are animated Pinterest won't do a straight copy and allow it to work.

I must first copy it out of the library to a new tab or window, then it will work okay. That all must be done with the right mouse button. I hope this helps. Just keep experimenting, you'll figure it out.

rose-and-butterfly-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif

GoodMorning-teddy.jpg

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Good morning CC peeps. TGIF again. And away we go.

Calibob, I use Pinterest to capture, catalog and post some of my pics. If they are animated Pinterest won't do a straight copy and allow it to work.

I must first copy it out of the library to a new tab or window, then it will work okay. That all must be done with the right mouse button. I hope this helps. Just keep experimenting, you'll figure it out.

View attachment 186489

View attachment 186490
I've been downloading to desk top because it's just easier to edit, crop and store. That's w/microsoft. I've also got fuji and cannon apps for my personal pics. Soon I'll figure out how to make my own gifs w/captions but I have no instructions, [moved 4 times in 6 years] so I'm just pushin' buttons and guessing. Thanks 4 yur support. kitty 2.jpg

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I've been downloading to desk top because it's just easier to edit, crop and store. That's w/microsoft. I've also got fuji and cannon apps for my personal pics. Soon I'll figure out how to make my own gifs w/captions but I have no instructions, [moved 4 times in 6 years] so I'm just pushin' buttons and guessing. Thanks 4 yur support. View attachment 186497

Stop downloading onto the desktop. Select either your downloads folder or your "My Pictures" folder for the photos to go into when they're downloaded. Then you don't gotta drag and drop them into a folder from the desktop.

Making a gif is easy. Use myspacegens.com, it's really easy. :) You have to upload at least 2 or more images for the gif to work though. Then download it and waa la..

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Stop downloading onto the desktop. Select either your downloads folder or your "My Pictures" folder for the photos to go into when they're downloaded. Then you don't gotta drag and drop them into a folder from the desktop.

Making a gif is easy. Use myspacegens.com, it's really easy. :) You have to upload at least 2 or more images for the gif to work though. Then download it and waa la..
Well desktop serves as my in box. That' where they wait till I edit, post, send, file/ save or delete. The microsoft photos saved and filing system puts things away in random order. My way just makes the logical in my mind. Desktop is my wire basket of misc waiting to be sorted and filed. I don't have to drag and drop anymore. Right click mousepad [no mouse, 1 hand.] will put them away faster.

Thanks from your input. I have a hand written note pad by my side so that when I get a tip if I write it down for future use. It's easier than combing through strings of white noise looking for the 'secret message' tee hee he:love:

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

So if i wanted a pic of a cat doing the two step could I record a cat walking foreward, sepperate the frames and show them in reverse to make it look like the cat was doing the 2 step? Gosh I've got birds, lizzards cats and dogs in my yard to play with!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
So if i wanted a pic of a cat doing the two step could I record a cat walking foreward, sepperate the frames and show them in reverse to make it look like the cat was doing the 2 step?

Ummmmmmmmmm.... Maybe? I dunno.. lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Well desktop serves as my in box. That' where they wait till I edit, post, send, file/ save or delete. The microsoft photos saved and filing system puts things away in random order. My way just makes the logical in my mind. Desktop is my wire basket of misc waiting to be sorted and filed. I don't have to drag and drop anymore. Right click mousepad [no mouse, 1 hand.] will put them away faster.

Thanks from your input. I have a hand written note pad by my side so that when I get a tip if I write it down for future use. It's easier than combing through strings of white noise looking for the 'secret message' tee hee he:love:
That "wire basket" on your desktop is your recycle bin. LOL

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
When me and my friends go out on the town, we can't sit still and we an't sit down. We don't like to fight, we don't like to scuffel but we dance all night doin' the Curley shuffle. Hey Moe, hey Moe! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! curley shuffle.gif

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Ok, I'm done goofin' for a while but thought I'd share a tidbit of what I've been lookin' at. Super Chicken! [you knew the job was dangerous when you took it Fred! superchicken 2.gif