A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2015
what do you guys think of pineapple pizza topping?
My favourite 😁
Don't like to discuss it, though. I tell ya, a discussion about politics, abortion, homosexuality, the Trinity, and flat Earth combined doesn't even come close to the tense conflict that arises for stating my beliefs about pineapple on pizza.

Narrow is the road that leads to life, but only few find it I suppose.

Aug 26, 2018
My favourite 😁
Don't like to discuss it, though. I tell ya, a discussion about politics, abortion, homosexuality, the Trinity, and flat Earth combined doesn't even come close to the tense conflict that arises for stating my beliefs about pineapple on pizza.

You are not even kidding! You know how many families have stopped talking over the wrong choice of pizza!!!!

becc

Mar 4, 2018
They don’t have an app for cc for Apple but they do for android. So most of the time I can’t post pictures here. I get photos are too large!
Pictures from the web from phones are maybe impossible to post on cc... you can ask Mel and Big Ma/HUFL all about my posting pains, lol

Aug 26, 2018
Depends whether you are an onion lover or not... not sure i've had onions on my pizza before but i'm guessing i'll like it cuz i like onions... Now to garlic... I HATE garlic so i'll definitely hate it on my pizza
Ha ha I got traumatized one by a Greek pizza that seemed like it was all onions, the next day even more potent, by the 3rd oh wow!!! It was like a giant size pizza

becc

Mar 4, 2018
My favourite 😁

This is actually funny... Is it that tense?