A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
@becc so what type of topography do you have there?
Here it is hilly and we have lakes.
Don't really know.... I don't go out much... One thing i remember only is we have this water where cold meets hot/warm... It's in ikogosi... I don't visit places so i don't know much... you can check google

becc

Mar 4, 2018
What's the latest time you've ever stayed up late and why?
My latest was watching a series from probably 8 or 9 pm nonstop till 6 in the morning... Ran to bed and woke up by 10.. I was watching shadowhunters, it was pretty cool back then till i decide to let old things go away

Aug 26, 2018
My latest was watching a series from probably 8 or 9 pm nonstop till 6 in the morning... Ran to bed and woke up by 10.. I was watching shadowhunters, it was pretty cool back then till i decide to let old things go away
Ha ha yeah, I have watched marathon of shows too! But only on weekends

becc

Mar 4, 2018
sitting in the dining in my night dress and mosquitoes getting free blood donations. lol... Just got the determination i needed to get up and pick up the chocolate bar since i mentioned it

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I watch Spanish series every once in a while and that’s how I am too! Then you have to wait until the next season comes out!
Telemundo? I used to watch spanish movies on Telemundo till most of them got boring... i got back again but now, not really into it like i was before

Aug 26, 2018
sitting in the dining in my night dress and mosquitoes getting free blood donations. lol... Just got the determination i needed to get up and pick up the chocolate bar since i mentioned it
Don’t say blood donations, I am afraid of needles. I fainted once when they took us on a tour of the blood bank!