A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Oh yeah, I meant that exactly, barbie dolls and such 😂

My point was in comparison between the goosebumps and barbie dolls, that it’d be the same 😂
lol Ah good point :) I was just messing with ya lol hmmmm havent played a game yet and its almost 3......hmmmm Dilemma

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
lol Ah good point :) I was just messing with ya lol hmmmm havent played a game yet and its almost 3......hmmmm Dilemma
I was gonna say, are you gonna go sleep? 😂

You should read a book lol.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I was gonna say, are you gonna go sleep? 😂

You should read a book lol.
hmmm I always hesitant to sleep even more so since both my tablet and phone broke so I have no alarm :/ and well I dont get up till Im done sleeping lol

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
hmmm I always hesitant to sleep even more so since both my tablet and phone broke so I have no alarm :/ and well I dont get up till Im done sleeping lol
So are you the type to sleep by day and wake at night?

😂

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Since surgery yeah lol :3 maybe a vampire heart valve was put into me lol thats what becc seems to think :ROFL:
Could be true :p

How’s recovery been for you? I forgot you had a massive op, hence why you’re not working and all :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Trying to pass a kidney stone. I'm in quite a bit of discomfort.. please pray I pass it SOON..

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Trying to pass a kidney stone. I'm in quite a bit of discomfort.. please pray I pass it SOON..
My friend said that passing a kidney stone is the closest thing to giving birth....

Not sure if that’s the case 😂

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Food for thought lol.

Good night & God bless peeps!

🧡💚

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
My friend said that passing a kidney stone is the closest thing to giving birth....

Not sure if that’s the case 😂
The last one (which was also the first) stone I passed awhile back, didn't hurt at all..not even when I passed it. This one feels like...an uncomfortable tummy ache..

Anyhoo, I'm about to go to the ER.. bbl

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
God's Wisdom coin:
Truth on one side and love on the other. You can't truly have one without the other.

Love without truth is deception.

Truth without love is arrogance.

Love and Truth in balance is God's wisdom.
I once heard someone say, "love without truth is too soft and truth without love is too hard." ;)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
@becc...the way he described Lagos was very poor..internet n electricity was a hit or miss..dirty..people had to buy thier own electrical pole..lots of single moms raising kids . He's the one that taught me how to make an African stew using goat meat..
Sounds like a typical overseas Nigerian... That is not how lagos is...... Depends on where in lagos he's from and even the most local places they don't buy electrical poles on their own, that's impossible.... single mum raising kids is global phenomenon so.... And internet is a chocie thing.... you choose to have, you don't choose to have... some with phones buy their own data... You sure he told yu all this?

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
verse of the day:
What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us.

2 Timothy 1:13-14 NIV

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hey vinny, night night Mel and Monnk... Ok, so i'm starting to have dark circles under my eyes and i didn't wake up till my bro hit my leg this morning.... which was a little after 12... Imma start sleeping early from now on, lol... Having noodles and sausage for brekky, added raw blended sausage to my noodles while it was boiling.... Tastes good, lol...whoz up, sorry bout your stone Lady Blue