A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I find myself wanting to empathize with and pray for 'Ugly'... While he was well aware that his direct approach was often contentious and met with continued resistance; in my heart and soul I feel that he needed us/this cc forum to given him balance along his personal journey (we can't pretend to know his struggles) and the weight/burden of the cross he carried everyday. I will pray for him, I pray he is well, and I pray that he finds his balance and his peace, and that he recognizes that he is always welcomed to return here as a safe-haven; where loving christians inevitably will love and appreciate him... God Bless you brother - I pray that you are well...
Yeah..ight be just me but i felt his vrassness was hiding a lot of inner hurt amger and possibly resentment..not sure..

Aug 2, 2009
I used to watch a lot of movies back in the day.. :cool: Now I almost never do. :cautious: I would if they start making good ones again.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I used to watch a lot of movies back in the day.. :cool: Now I almost never do. :cautious: I would if they start making good ones again.
wouldn't hold my breath just like pop music there all outta ideas. Although if enough effort is put in they can make a old cliche idea work but they don't its mostly a political agenda now just like video games are becoming :/

becc

Mar 4, 2018
wouldn't hold my breath just like pop music there all outta ideas. Although if enough effort is put in they can make a old cliche idea work but they don't its mostly a political agenda now just like video games are becoming :/
Marvel's still doing great movies... how big do you think infinity war was? suuuper huuuge, that's how big, lol

becc

Mar 4, 2018
BOTH of you.. You're either always playing a game, buying a game, talking about a game or watching, buying and talking about movies.. lol
Monnkai plays the games, buys the games... i only talk bout the money used in buying the games... Movies all on me but i don't talk bout buying movies... only watching them