A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
It has been cloudy and rainy the last couple of days, but being on the Pacific coast, we have fairly moderate weather. It was really quite beautiful most of last week, over 20 one day! Today it was 16 Celsius as I was driving home (that is 61 Fahrenheit). Last winter it was colder than normal with lots of snow and a couple of weeks at least of minus 8 Celsius (17.6 Fahrenheit). But that is unusual :)
WOW over 20...:eek:

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
Yes, in American-speak, that would be around 72 degrees :D Not bad for the end of September! :)
How cute the way you say American-speak :) yes I can handle 72. better than 100* it gets here sometimes and plus.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
How cute the way you say American-speak :) yes I can handle 72. better than 100* it gets here sometimes and plus.
Hey, I speak Fahrenheit, too, but when I do, my daughter claims she has no idea what I am talking about :giggle: Oy, I think 80 is too hot LOL

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
Hey, I speak Fahrenheit, too, but when I do, my daughter claims she has no idea what I am talking about :giggle: Oy, I think 80 is too hot LOL
80 even 90 sometimes is okay depending on where you are but when we are in the 100's everyone goes to shopping malls or warehouse grocery stores like Costco where it's cool or Fry's electronics.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
80 even 90 sometimes is okay depending on where you are but when we are in the 100's everyone goes to shopping malls or warehouse grocery stores like Costco where it's cool or Fry's electronics.
Costco we have, but I have never heard of Fry's :whistle::unsure::D I still have my fans going :)

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
I could walk there :) But generally speaking, I avoid downtown, and the west end, if I can :D
I was looking at what your country looks like and came across that name, why don't you go there or the west end is it bad? ok I did a deeper look..it's kinda like downtown San Francisco

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I was looking at what your country looks like and came across that name, why don't you go there or the west end is it bad?
Being coastal means lots of bridges and traffic bottlenecks at lands' end to get across this or that waterway. Downtown and the west end are notoriously congested, is all. I prefer more open roads :D

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
Being coastal means lots of bridges and traffic bottlenecks at lands end to get across this or that waterway. Downtown and the west end are notoriously congested, is all. I prefer more open roads :D
yes me too...being in Santa Barbara the law won't let you build a building more than two stories...The first and "Only" time I went to the city...I didn't like it ...at all..you can feel people are not friendly and feels so cold...tall buildings...the creeps..I stayed there long enough to get back on the train and get back to level grounds!! :LOL:

NJ_Celles

Sep 30, 2018
I love dark, dim, cold ATMOSPHERES, as well as grey clouds, silence, the mist on my face, and rocky, barren cliffs facing a raging ocean.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I love dark, dim, cold ATMOSPHERES, as well as grey clouds, silence, the mist on my face, and rocky, barren cliffs facing a raging ocean.
A cold stormy sea can be relaxing.....as long as Im not on or any where near it lol