A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
whats everyone doing today I called in sick ..Im coming down with something since yesterday.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Whats the legal drinking age there? 18?
Drinking has never been legal here.... buuut, they allow you drink at bars if you look like someone into that stuff... And we've got a lotta local shops selling dry gin and chelsea and all that stuff... pretty much anyone can buy... that's why it's never been legal... if you're not up to 20 and dn't look responsible and you're caught buying that by a police... you either bribe them or find yourself in the police station.... often times

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Drinking has never been legal here.... buuut, they allow you drink at bars if you look like someone into that stuff... And we've got a lotta local shops selling dry gin and chelsea and all that stuff... pretty much anyone can buy... that's why it's never been legal... if you're not up to 20 and dn't look responsible and you're caught buying that by a police... you either bribe them or find yourself in the police station.... often times
wow bribe huh people would freak here if you could do that lol.....thats not good :/

becc

Mar 4, 2018
wow bribe huh people would freak here if you could do that lol.....thats not good :/
Bribe's usual, lol... but a lotta those police road corps and the likes are learning how to have integrity... some just want peeps to give them money... they asked my mum once so she was like she doesn't have anything on her...

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
it's to tight here in the US sooner or later your going to get caught..it still goes on though for them that are greedy and willing to take the risk and jeopardize their career

becc

Mar 4, 2018
still a little sick I have headache and sinus problems and my body feels ..Blah! How do you feel I read you were not well yesterday?
Yea, lol... Still feeling sick.. maybe cuz i'm developing symptoms for my sickness.... You took drugs?