A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Food morning people... Up for now... going back to bed soon... howzit going?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
what did you eat Becc?
Little bread and stew and little popcorn... for lunch... spaghetti mixed with carrots and green peppers and onions and 2 turkey parts... haven't had dinner... thinking of a malt drink?

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
Little bread and stew and little popcorn... for lunch... spaghetti mixed with carrots and green peppers and onions and 2 turkey parts... haven't had dinner... thinking of a malt drink?
malt drink for dinner..huh..thats not a dinner!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
This is how I feel some mornings today being one. It's 48 outside now and the cats had some fun with my trash last night. Good thing only empty drink containers and plastic wrap were in it. I feel sad for those caught in the storm and pray that all who need shelter and dry warmth find it soon in Jesus name. I'm such a lazy bones and I don't feel like picking up trash.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I'm in the mood for a breakfast burrito but not Tex/mex or Taco Bell style. Carne asada or Carnitas w/ huevos & cheese and a tall hot mocca java to fend off the cold.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I'm in the mood for a breakfast burrito but not Tex/mex or Taco Bell style. Carne asada or Carnitas w/ huevos & cheese and a tall hot mocca java to fend off the cold.
You in california or florida?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
heyyy.... why did you limit people from viewing your profile? :( what about meeee?
I figured some weirdo's would try to check me.... I don't want people knowing all that stuff especially with the increasing rate of weirdo's this days..... How far are you from st George's park?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
FYI i eat well.... I only skip dinner cuz i ate too much for lunch or skip lunch when it's too late for lunch

A yam and eggs.. Pepsi.. popcorn.. is NOT "eating well".. lol

You probably have a tapeworm. You're ALWAYS hungry..