A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hiya peeps... still at my grandparents... looks like a lots been happening here... sorry i missed your birthday @Gracie_14 ... i was so looking forward to it... really sorry... hey @Kojikun hows your mail recovery going? @Aunknownperson looks like you're having a lotta fun.... @VincentG i actually have internet here... also YouTube and i can watch movies whenever lol.. my grandparents aren't as old fashioned as you think... i just can't be on here always cuz they gonna use their phones and I'm gonna be busy helping them too... soooo i got sick again.. ikr... always this dang malaria urgh... taking drugs again... feel like throwing up... its 11 pm here now.... slept all afternoon.. i wonder why drugs always makes me queasy.. anyways... my school's started bringing ut it's list... still waiting to see my name... please pray for me guys... that's all for now.... will ketch y'all later by the special grace of God... toodles

GodsGrace101

Sep 14, 2018
hmmmm thats a philosophical question for sure lol :) I say a band of Christians this is one of there older songs. Yeah I knew U2 had a lot of Christian themes which is ironic because the man behind one of the most despicable bands I've ever listened to was a die hard U2 fan lol
Who's the despicable band??

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Hiya peeps... still at my grandparents... looks like a lots been happening here... sorry i missed your birthday @Gracie_14 ... i was so looking forward to it... really sorry... hey @Kojikun hows your mail recovery going? @Aunknownperson looks like you're having a lotta fun.... @VincentG i actually have internet here... also YouTube and i can watch movies whenever lol.. my grandparents aren't as old fashioned as you think... i just can't be on here always cuz they gonna use their phones and I'm gonna be busy helping them too... soooo i got sick again.. ikr... always this dang malaria urgh... taking drugs again... feel like throwing up... its 11 pm here now.... slept all afternoon.. i wonder why drugs always makes me queasy.. anyways... my school's started bringing ut it's list... still waiting to see my name... please pray for me guys... that's all for now.... will ketch y'all later by the special grace of God... toodles
Heeey becc, you're back maybe:D, yep we're doing good and yes I had a lot of fun Thank you very much, no regrets coming in cc

G

Gracie_14

your right but when I come on theres no one here...right now I am going to make breakfast some eggs and something else.....:unsure:
yeahhh good point! that's the thing of having different time zones. hey, but when you're awake it's the evening here... I can be here but the PC sometimes is not available at that time :/

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
yeahhh good point! that's the thing of having different time zones. hey, but when you're awake it's the evening here... I can be here but the PC sometimes is not available at that time :/
What time is it there? And I've been getting lonely here for the past 12 hours :cry:

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
hello Gracie..I had to get up and let the puppy do poop outside. where do you live at? It's 430 am rt now.

G

Gracie_14

Ohh I agree now I know how it feels to be a lady with a newborn! :LOL::ROFL::ROFL::unsure::whistle:
Yeah totally! What an experience lol.... well, wish you the best with the puppy...hey, what's her/his name?