A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I've been taking too much sugar...so, i wanted to reduce my sugar intake..plus...i wanted to shapen up a bit... what's the big deal? lol
No offense but that's the most lamest excuse I have ever heard for dieting.... Seriously.. what shapen up are you sharpening? Diet on sugar not food lady

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
Yeahhh, I 'm sure....maybe i shouldn't have mentioned...who am i to ruin her movie? lol thanks Brandon
Ebony morning canvas slowly gave way to ever-lightening partly lemony/ partly gray sapphire..

Went to Wally World and finished Christmas shopping.. :)
I saw that movie VACATION and they went to wally world too.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
sup..got a catfight over a diet calling someone fat hmmmm Gracie is slim jim...sugar can cause diabetics ... and a belly...sup?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
sup..got a catfight over a diet calling someone fat hmmmm Gracie is slim jim...sugar can cause diabetics ... and a belly...sup?
Its not actually sugar that causes diabetes its being overweight in general that can cause it. I've thought I've had it many times and even did have it for a bit after surgery

G

Gracie_14

I understand :) I was too when I was younger
Well...guess it happens huh? :) It used to be intense when i was a bit younger...like, i couldn't go outside without make-up...ever....even when throwing away the trash...now, I don't mind...it's not like people are going to judge you by your looks, right?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Well...guess it happens huh? :) It used to be intense when i was a bit younger...like, i couldn't go outside without make-up...ever....even when throwing away the trash...now, I don't mind...it's not like people are going to judge you by your looks, right?
Yep :) Its really not something you should worry about