A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hey dude....waddup? Lol, do you have a name i can use to call you....? ohhh, and could you use a capital G for my name...it makes feel belittled if you don't ;)
You don't see me complaining, lol...

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Mehnnn lemme call them 📞

@becc I told you,I'm a garri artiste, I have a record label "Garri on the tray records"
Working on a mix tape "garri pass love"

That's wassup 😊😊😎
I can't believe wassup, lol... Should I check YouTube?

Jun 11, 2018
Hey dude....waddup? Lol, do you have a name i can use to call you....? ohhh, and could you use a capital G for my name...it makes feel belittled if you don't ;)
no problem. Gracie... u can call me presh... u might know the full name;)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Prince of peace 🤴 of ☮️ by Hillsong is so lovely... Can't get enough of it

G

Gracie_14

Prince of peace 🤴 of ☮️ by Hillsong is so lovely... Can't get enough of it
Ikr...love listening to it....sooo good...and Brooke Ligertwoood...may God keep her...she sings it well with Matt Crocker....

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Nu uhhh we are just both totally cool :cool:
... You guys are starting to remind me of
Huehuehuehue... I remember the times

becc

Mar 4, 2018
@becc lol
Haven't uploaded on YouTube now 😊😊😇
Then u are still an upcoming garri artist... Lol
Ikr...love listening to it....sooo good...and nBrookeligertwoood...may God keep her...she sings it well with Matt Crocker....
She is my idol.... Not literal... I just love her and will love to meet.