A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
It's LightNBright xD but i don't want you to leaveeee lol if you do sleep on us night. The naruto talk was bound to happen xD i actually don't like it that much i like parts of it i was more into fairy tail and i need to finish cowboy bebop....we had to bring the weeb out muahahaaaa
If you like Fairy Tail look into this :)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone here know backugan or something like that? Used to watch it as a young girl... And mon suno. I loooove that one... Those are the only 2 close-to-anime that I like

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone here know backugan or something like that? Used to watch it as a young girl... And mon suno. I loooove that one... Those are the only 2 close-to-anime that I like
Yeah Bakugan and Monsuno I remember.....didn't watch either but I remember

G

Gracie_14

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: all this talk of magna/anime nonsense...:sneaky: sheeshh and Becc's buying into it...Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I think i say the first one monsuno sounds familiar too but idk hmm
My First anime was Voltron. Second Sailor Moon which I didn't like as a kid and of course the Pokemon boom of the late 90's got everyone including me hooked lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
My First anime was Voltron. Second Sailor Moon which I didn't like as a kid and of course the Pokemon boom of the late 90's got everyone including me hooked lol
I don't remember my first but it was some mech one, inuyasha, cowboy bebop or like something else i can't remember the name

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Yaaaa, well go drink a cup of coffee then..... so you won't be tired...and you can remain with us for a while :p
My uncle don't got coffee.. and even if he did... It's almost 7 pm... Too late for that...
It's LightNBright xD but i don't want you to leaveeee lol if you do sleep on us night. The naruto talk was bound to happen xD i actually don't like it that much i like parts of it i was more into fairy tail and i need to finish cowboy bebop....we had to bring the weeb out muahahaaaa
I don't wanna leave too but I'm really tired... U brought out the weeb... Now I'm more weird, lol... I'll check ya out... Fairytale!!!? Like Barbie? I have probably watched every Barbie ever... Except life in the dream house... I loooove that stuff, lol... And winx club... I used to like it... Now they've become more animated... Don't like it no more... Cowboy bebop? Lol whaa?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I don't remember my first but it was some mech one, inuyasha, cowboy bebop or like something else i can't remember the name
Inuyasha was my first Adult Swim anime but I've watched several hard R anime on showtime before I watched it lol I was 11 then lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
My uncle don't got coffee.. and even if he did... It's almost 7 pm... Too late for that...

I don't wanna leave too but I'm really tired... U brought out the weeb... Now I'm more weird, lol... I'll check ya out... Fairytale!!!? Like Barbie? I have probably watched every Barbie ever... Except life in the dream house... I loooove that stuff, lol... And winx club... I used to like it... Now they've become more animated... Don't like it no more... Cowboy bebop? Lol whaa?
No coffeee nooooo xD. Yeaa your even more cool now seee. And no not barbie xD It's about like a mage guild but whatevs.....ERZA FTW. I actually have seen winx club....my sister had the same name as one of the girls so we thought that was cool i think they changed it tho I'm not too sure. Cowboy bebop was about like spacs bounty hunters xD i can't imagine how crazy i sound rn lol. If you're tired you should sleep though we wouldn't want to keep you up you need your beauty sleep or whatevs 😭 sleep well lady.