A conversation about nothing in particular

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Also I'm sure we could try to give her something super innocent like chin chan or somethin lol. It all depends on her parents tho

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
idk why becc doesn't like romance, maybe I'm weird but I've seen tons of romance anime lol. Super sappy stuff too

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
If this continues we'll be fighting over waifus soon xD i keep thinking of game characters though.....game girls tend to be less lame....ff started it probably

becc

Mar 4, 2018
idk why becc doesn't like romance, maybe I'm weird but I've seen tons of romance anime lol. Super sappy stuff too
It's too blechy for me... It reminds me of how lonely I am due to something I don't wanna share... Sigh.. but let's forget that... Hey... What typa Smule did u download? U sing? Add a little colour and text and photo to your profile... It's grey and depressing right now, lol... Sing a song too... Any song... But you can only join other people's duet... Except if you wanna be a VIP and pay... But if not... Only join duets with people... U know Love on the line by Hillsong?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
If this continues we'll be fighting over waifus soon xD i keep thinking of game characters though.....game girls tend to be less lame....ff started it probably
What will make u fight over waifus? I know what that means btw....

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
It might be shin chan i don't remember you know the little dude lol.
Yeah its Shin Chan the original Japanese ver was actually a kids show however it was too racy for a kids show in the states but not extreme enough to catch adult swim viewers so Funimation through in political and unrelated jokes to catch the attention of the Adult swim crowd. I've seen like one episode so I couldnt tell you if that was good or bad but the manga is fairly old lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
It's too blechy for me... It reminds me of how lonely I am due to something I don't wanna share... Sigh.. but let's forget that... Hey... What typa Smule did u download? U sing? Add a little colour and text and photo to your profile... It's grey and depressing right now, lol... Sing a song too... Any song... But you can only join other people's duet... Except if you wanna be a VIP and pay... But if not... Only join duets with people... U know Love on the line by Hillsong?
Well sorry i don't mean to ruin your mood fam.....anyway i didn't it was a singy thingy! And i have to sing with other people :eek: I'm not mentally prepared for that xD oh gawsh I blame blue lol

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Welp I'll have to go now i gotta do stuff irl bye guys by the end of the week we should have an anime picked out. And hopefully we can get some confirmation with gracie...God bless fam

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Well sorry i don't mean to ruin your mood fam.....anyway i didn't it was a singy thingy! And i have to sing with other people :eek: I'm not mentally prepared for that xD oh gawsh I blame blue lol
Lol... U don't sing with them live.. it's recorded... You'll get it once u sing the first song, lol
This is my favorite Digimon you might like :)
Baby sleeping beside me... Charging... Can't use an earpiece with that, lol
Becc was right tho we should get a girls advice on anime 😤 i shall find a girl immediately
A girl might pick something cheesy, lol... I'll check out soul eater... As long as nothing inappropriate in it...